Dream and realistic top 4 mock

If we only drafted UNC players this year I would be pumped. Quinn, Austin, B.Carter and/or Sturdivent, K Burney, the huge WR of theirs whose name is slipping my mind right now... they are all monsters. I dont know where they are slated to go but I bet they fall with their suspensions and if we could land those gusy with our first 5 picks that would be awesome. May not fit our 3-4 though.

They had a top D in 09. It really shouldnt matter though, its more about the players as individuals and these guys are all great.

All North Carolina Mock

Trade With SF and acquire one RD2 and 3.

1-Robert Quinn OLB34

2-Quan Sturdivant ILB

2-Marvin Austin DT43

3-Bruce Carter OLB43

3-Trade To Vikings for one each of their two 4, 5, 6th rounders

4-Deunta Williams SS

4-Nate Irving ILB (NC State)

4-Greg Little WR

5-Dwayne Harris WR

5-Kendric Burney CB

6-Zach Pianalto TE

6-T.J. Yates QB

7-Da'Norris Searcy SS

7-Shaun Draughn RB

Tim Tebow? that would be something indeed! Many folks i know really wanted him in the past draft

I know this goes against the percentages but trading down would suit me fine.

everyone but Matthews. ive forgotten why but he is off my list

What why, its only a 4th rounder.... so if he even has the slightest impact his brother did we win... if not whatever PS material... lol. i think its worth it!

What why, its only a 4th rounder.... so if he even has the slightest impact his brother did we win... if not whatever PS material... lol. i think its worth it!

I don't like your Cavalier attitude with 4th round picks. B-) You can maybe have that attitude with a 7th but not a 4th. A 4th round pick is expected to be a contributer not PS material, especially pick #99 its still in the top 100 picks.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yeh what he said!

I do not recall if Matthews was a health issue or getting hyped because of the relationship. But not a bad fellow just off my list.

Astro you are hired, not just because this mock pounds at the defensive side of things. But you come across as potential genius now and again.

and the defensive thing mostly though

Edited by 3rdand12

All North Carolina Mock

Trade With SF and acquire one RD2 and 3.

1-Robert Quinn OLB34

2-Quan Sturdivant ILB

2-Marvin Austin DT43

3-Bruce Carter OLB43

3-Trade To Vikings for one each of their two 4, 5, 6th rounders

4-Deunta Williams SS

4-Nate Irving ILB (NC State)

4-Greg Little WR

5-Dwayne Harris WR

5-Kendric Burney CB

6-Zach Pianalto TE

6-T.J. Yates QB

7-Da'Norris Searcy SS

7-Shaun Draughn RB

That would be an awesome draft. too bad those guys got suspended, that was a stacked NC roster.

Yeh what he said!

I do not recall if Matthews was a health issue or getting hyped because of the relationship. But not a bad fellow just off my list.

Astro you are hired, not just because this mock pounds at the defensive side of things. But you come across a potential genius now and again.

and the defensive thing mostly though

Thanks. This year's gems are Pernell McPhee DE and Julius Thomas TE, both of whom we should take in RD4. :thumbsup:

I don't like your Cavalier attitude with 4th round picks. B-) You can maybe have that attitude with a 7th but not a 4th. A 4th round pick is expected to be a contributer not PS material, especially pick #99 its still in the top 100 picks.

We are talking about the bills... they have throw away 1st rounders, so i don't see anything wrong with taking a chance on Matthews with our 4th round pick. Its not being cavalier, its just called taking a chance on someone who may have tremendous upside, a.k.a. the not safe pick.

BTW was 2005 the worst bills draft ever not a single starter... granted i kno 06 was the big john mccargo mistake but atleast we go some PT outta the rest of the draft..

We are talking about the bills... they have throw away 1st rounders, so i don't see anything wrong with taking a chance on Matthews with our 4th round pick. Its not being cavalier, its just called taking a chance on someone who may have tremendous upside, a.k.a. the not safe pick.

BTW was 2005 the worst bills draft ever not a single starter... granted i kno 06 was the big john mccargo mistake but atleast we go some PT outta the rest of the draft..

sarcasm much?

Like i mentioned i do not have a problem with mattehews i just have my own agenda. A gentleman said, we need to make every pick count this year. We have been known to have a very late rounder or two become an asset to our team, we should recall.

I just don't get all the excitement about Kaepernick. I watched most of UNR's games this year, and I didn't see an NFL qb. I guess only time will tell.

I watched all Nevada's games for the last three years. I loved him in the pistol offense and he was fun to watch, but I definitely wouldn't want him on the Bills. He's a thrower, not a passer. He doesn't have the finesse and touch on his passes.

I want a defensive guy. I don't care who as long as he plays defense. My preference is Von Miller. He just seems like the baddest dude in this thing, and we need some bad dudes. Like Criminals. (I dont think Von is a Criminal, or that he'll be one BTW). Teams with Criminals win. We dont have any and we dont win....just saying.