BASH THE BENGLES!!

:) We have the defense that can keep the Cinci scoring down. If the Offense can get us at least 21 points, we WIN. The mental attitude appears to be just right at one bills drive now. I say we got this game. The injuries aren't to bad with exception of the tight ends. Maybe Mike Malarky can suit up for three games :lol: .

GO BILLS!

:) We have the defense that can keep the Cinci scoring down. If the Offense can get us at least 21 points, we WIN. The mental attitude appears to be just right at one bills drive now. I say we got this game. The injuries aren't to bad with exception of the tight ends. Maybe Mike Malarky can suit up for three games :lol: .

GO BILLS!

160922[/snapback]

Special teams didn't score last week, so they are due to help out this week. Defense will hold down Cincy, and maybe score some points of their own. I feel monster games from Sam and Phat coming on & TKO will be insane. Watch out Cincy. One thing is for sure, they will not lay down like Cleveland did. We'll have to play well to win this game.

GO BILLS!

160922[/snapback]

Hey you old coot, nice to see you back!!!

We need all phases of the team to perform. Bengals are just like us, trying to make the playoffs and in search of respectability. I think it's really going to come down to who gets a good start, first quarter points are huge on the road, if we can get a 10 -14 point lead, we have plenty of swagger to put them away, I don't like our chances on the road if we are behind by 10 points.

We have the defense that can keep the Cinci scoring down

I hope so, but I'm not sure they will. Cincy's passing game is firing on all cylinders right now and that could be trouble for our defense given the way teams have had success through the air against us. Maybe Vincent is the guy to change things in that regards. The expected 25 mph winds should also help.

Hey you old coot, nice to see you back!!!

We need all phases of the team to perform. Bengals are just like us, trying to make the playoffs and in search of respectability. I

160981[/snapback]

The bengals are 2 games behind the current playoff contenders....Their

chances are much more slim (just some mathematical possibilities as

they can only finish 9-7 at best). Their loss to NE has to hurt them real

hard.