Economics for progressives part 3

Life imitates art

So you posted:

Economics for progressives part 1

and

Economics for progressives part 3

So um what's Phase II?

:unsure:

I started to put up one on Neoliberalism and the nation state but decided it was a little dry, I'm looking for one that is presented in a somewhat interesting manner not too left-wing biased and with good production values.

Edited by ....lybob

Loved the scripted question on the cigarette companies. Is that Kevin Spacey playing Michael Betancourt? Here's an idea...if you hate capitalism, move to Cuba. You and your like-minded fellows can enjoy living off of $20 / month. Perhaps you can sell some black market cigars on the beach....oh wait, that's capitalistic. Nevermind.

Loved the scripted question on the cigarette companies. Is that Kevin Spacey playing Michael Betancourt? Here's an idea...if you hate capitalism, move to Cuba. You and your like-minded fellows can enjoy living off of $20 / month. Perhaps you can sell some black market cigars on the beach....oh wait, that's capitalistic. Nevermind.

no Maude If you love totally free and unfettered capitalism you move to Somalia- maybe you'll be sold on the black market you'll love it.

no Maude If you love totally free and unfettered capitalism you move to Somalia- maybe you'll be sold on the black market you'll love it.

I thought Kevin was a little stiff in this role. He did not seem to immerse himself or appear to be buying the crap he was spewing.

Edited by Marauder24

I started to put up one on Neoliberalism and the nation state but decided it was a little dry, I'm looking for one that is presented in a somewhat interesting manner not too left-wing biased and with good production values.

So how do we get from stealing underpants to profits?

I thought Kevin was a little stiff in this role. He did not seem to immerse himself or appear to be buying the crap he was spewing.

Maude don't worry about not understanding what he was saying, it was conceptually way beyond you, you're a self admitted Canadian Dumbass so there is no shame about being ignorant on any matter except Beer, Hockey or Taping a Maple tree.

Maude don't worry about not understanding what he was saying, it was conceptually way beyond you, you're a self admitted Canadian Dumbass so there is no shame about being ignorant on any matter except Beer, Hockey or Taping a Maple tree.

Is that like "papering" a house? What kind of tape? Duct tape? Masking tape? Scotch tape? Or, are you just going to record the noises it makes?

BTW, lyrbob, what is your expertise in the real estate and mortgage industries?

...although this could be one of Kevin's earlier roles, probably filmed just before "The Murder of Mary Phagan".