Von Miller to visit

Erik

Well, I dont think that any team is going to "blackball" Miller because of the lawsuit as the article speculates.

But dont the Bills have a history of not drafting players they have for visits? Or is that players they have a meeting with at the combine? I know there is some kind of trend out there like that, in this case I hope it continues.

Well, I dont think that any team is going to "blackball" Miller because of the lawsuit as the article speculates.

But dont the Bills have a history of not drafting players they have for visits? Or is that players they have a meeting with at the combine? I know there is some kind of trend out there like that, in this case I hope it continues.

Every team brings in a handful of players each year to interview. They are also allowed a certain number of visits to schools (I want to say six per pro team).

Nobody signs 'em all.

In this case, yes.

So Brady, Manning, Brees are all malcontents? :rolleyes:

Yep. Brady, Manning, and Brees will be cut and never play in the NFL again. They will be made examples of and, regardless of the fact they are three of the top QBs in the game, they simply must be made an example of.

Von Miller? He won't be drafted at all as a result. It's the CFL, UFL, or nothing for him.

GO BILLS!!!