Directv remote

Just thought I would let everyone know. If you have Directv you can get a Buffalo Bills remote for it. It looks pretty cool. I got mine about a year or more ago. They are on sale now for $21. I paid $50. As much as I hate the fact that NFL is greedy, I think they will work it all out before the season should start. Anyways for those interested.

NFL remotes

I got mine right before the start of last season and it didnt work all that well, it is IR so that part was nice, but ended up tossing it out, as it didnt work well, only half the time I pushed the button would the reviver recognize it. But looked cool though,lol.

Just thought I would let everyone know. If you have Directv you can get a Buffalo Bills remote for it. It looks pretty cool. I got mine about a year or more ago. They are on sale now for $21. I paid $50. As much as I hate the fact that NFL is greedy, I think they will work it all out before the season should start. Anyways for those interested.

NFL remotes

You paid how much?

I am going to wait until the Bills have their new colors and football is being played before I spend any more on merch..

You paid how much?

I am going to wait until the Bills have their new colors and football is being played before I spend any more on merch..

I actually my wife bought it for me.... I thought she paid $50 she just informed me she thinks it was $30ish ..... Now it doesn't seem like that good a deal.... Lol

I got mine right before the start of last season and it didnt work all that well, it is IR so that part was nice, but ended up tossing it out, as it didnt work well, only half the time I pushed the button would the reviver recognize it. But looked cool though,lol.

I have had mine for 2 years and it works great..it is an RF remote and actually works while not pointed at receiver. You have to change the remote setting in setup to RF and some of the older receivers had a spot to add an RF antenna.

You put your Bills remote on the IR?

Seems fitting.

NFL remotes

Actually, $23.71 including tax. I just ordered one!