Supreme Court won't hear 'Spygate'

there is no evidence so how can they rule?

And what good would come out of it anyway? Strip the SB trophy form the Putz?

Well the lawsuit was looking for monetary damages -- season ticket holders who spent a lot of money to watch games that were fixed.

Well the lawsuit was looking for monetary damages -- season ticket holders who spent a lot of money to watch games that were fixed.

Fixed and cheating are not the same thing. The Pats cheated, but the games were not fixed.

Offensive holding is cheating too. If I can demonstrate a pattern of uncalled holding penalties against Bills' pass rushers does that means I can file a class action lawsuit too?

Offensive holding is cheating too. If I can demonstrate a pattern of uncalled holding penalties against Bills' pass rushers does that means I can file a class action lawsuit too?

Yes YES dammit the never ending bias by the officials against the Bills cannot go unavenged!!!!!

You don't need to blame cheating--good game-planning will win every time. Remember, for instance, in the Bills - Giant's '91 superbowl, the Giants' defensive coordinator seemed have all the answers against what had been up til that game a Bills juggernaught offense? That DC game planned so well against Buffalo it was as if he knew what they were going to run in advance. What was that guy's name again? Oh wait, Bill Bellichek, never mind.

(maybe I'm just still bitter but count me among those who believe BB's cheating days started long, long ago)

The organization is so inept that if they cheated at a full throttle pace they would still lose. One thing that would never happen is that a Ralph Wilson owned team would never go over the caps under any circumstances, including if they were allowed to.

Again... This is what passes for honor... :wallbash:

They (Bills) don't cheat.

And why would you want Ralph to go over the caps? He is a good businessman and knows what market he has... Is that a bad thing? Ralph is in the Hall for reason... He kept the NFL going from getting destroyed by people like you that would shoot themselves in the foot in order to try and win at all cost. Sound business does trump winning at all cost. What good are we if they won in 1980 only to go defunct? Yeah... Let's be known as the Syracuse Nationals.

You don't need to blame cheating--good game-planning will win every time. Remember, for instance, in the Bills - Giant's '91 superbowl, the Giants' defensive coordinator seemed have all the answers against what had been up til that game a Bills juggernaught offense? That DC game planned so well against Buffalo it was as if he knew what they were going to run in advance. What was that guy's name again? Oh wait, Bill Bellichek, never mind.

(maybe I'm just still bitter but count me among those who believe BB's cheating days started long, long ago)

And as HC... He had to wait for a non-integrity guy like Brady to finally put it all together (outside of SB XXV). Tech was also getting more sophisticated (ie: wireless headsets, mic'd to helmets, etc... etc...)

About SB XXV... To BB's credit, the G'ints played BFLO tough (BFLO winning) during the regular season in December if that Super Bowl year.

It was amazing; almost as though the two teams had already played each other just a few weeks before that Super Bowl.

It was amazing; almost as though the two teams had already played each other just a few weeks before that Super Bowl.

Uhh...yeah, that's how they were able to film the Bills' recent material.

i still laugh at the rule violation....it is perfectly legal to steal signs. you can have as many coaches and assistants as you want with binoculars making notes and stealing of all signals, signs etc.... just don't record it on video....laughable.

easily the dumbest comment someone can make on this incident

let me play a game of jeopardy on fast forward, you only get one look, and you have to remember every single word of every question exactly correctly. you get as many people as you want and they can all take notes

how many errors would your group make? many is the answer

using hand signals, all you have to do is miss one signal and the whole message is lost. you will also introduce recording errors as you try to distinguish one hand signal from another similar one in real time. without the ability to rewind you have virtually no chance of decoding the signals correctly

ah but with video everything changes. you give me tapes and i will hire guys to decode them and become experts on each teams system. then i can even decode signal changes at halftime and give you the key to knowing what the defense is calling for the second half!

that was a major major advantage the cheaters had. they should have been punished much more severely