[closed]Packers cut AJ. HAWK

Wow there was talk a while back that a trade would come together: AJ Hawk for Marshawn lynch. He might be worth picking up now. His contract was ridiculous with the pack, but the Bills would not have to pay that kind of money. If he doesnt have to carry the team and just focus on his position, He can still very well be a good player. I would go after him now, then concentrate on the D-line. Any thoughts out there?

Wow there was talk a while back that a trade would come together: AJ Hawk for Marshawn lynch. He might be worth picking up now. His contract was ridiculous with the pack, but the Bills would not have to pay that kind of money. If he doesnt have to carry the team and just focus on his position, He can still very well be a good player. I would go after him now, then concentrate on the D-line. Any thoughts out there?

I wouldn't mind bringing in AJ Hawk. At the very least, he could provide some good depth at linebacker. I heard recently (think it was on the NFL network) that he was likely to sign a much smaller contract to stay in Green Bay.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.