End of Counterfit Bills

bisonbrigade

Since the Bills changed to Uniforms this team has looked bad, played bad, drafted bad, coached bad, they were just plain bad. I'm here to tel you that is a thing of the past. The real Bills are returning. No more looking bad, playing bad, coaching bad. The Bills are are going to make there fans SHout for Joy again. Can't wait to see what the 2011 Bills look like.

Since the Bills changed to Uniforms this team has looked bad, played bad, drafted bad, coached bad, they were just plain bad. I'm here to tel you that is a thing of the past. The real Bills are returning. No more looking bad, playing bad, coaching bad. The Bills are are going to make there fans SHout for Joy again. Can't wait to see what the 2011 Bills look like.

:thumbsup: Go Bills!!

Grammar police ALERT...Grammar police ALERT!!!!

Counterfeit.

Sorry, it was bound to happen. Just figured I would beat them to the punch.

Oh wait, does that make me one of them? NOOOOO!!!!!! :oops:

This makes you a grammar vigilante, even worse.

the correct word is their - now that is "grammar" police work

to machinegun12: your post was more of "spelling" police work

but at any rate - i agree with your post bisonbrigade

the correct word is their - now that is "grammar" police work

to machinegun12: your post was more of "spelling" police work

but at any rate - i agree with your post bisonbrigade

heyyyy uforesircher is back! how have you been??

Yeah, that's the problem, the uniforms. :wallbash: