1 major problem with Denver losing....not likley!

Rudyc80

first let me say they arent playing well and easily could lose to KN and Tennessee but the problem is indy will have nothing to play for that last week for denver and will rest the starters!

Denver will get a cake walk if they need thatw in so lets just hope they choke the next 2 weeks....if denver wins next week....we are in trouble.

However the jets might lose 2 and that will help us cause we get the tie breaker!

Also the jags HAVE TO LOSE this week @GB cause if they dont...they will beat the raiders and texans!

Bills and Broncos get in!

first let me say they arent playing well and easily could lose to KN and Tennessee but the problem is indy will have nothing to play for that last week for denver and will rest the starters!

Denver will get a cake walk if they need thatw in so lets just hope they choke the next 2 weeks....if denver wins next week....we are in trouble.

However the jets might lose 2 and that will help us cause we get the tie breaker!

Also the jags HAVE TO LOSE this week @GB cause if they dont...they will beat the raiders and texans!

Bills and Broncos get in!

158528[/snapback]

and let us not forget we have to go 3-0 and the above to help us to the playoffs.

Not if SD keeps winning. Root hard for SD, then Indy has something to play for.