From Pro Football Weekly - Pat Williams

OnTheRocks

From Pro Football Weekly's "Whispers" section:

Word is that if Bills DT Pat Williams, an unrestricted free agent after this season, has his way, he’ll re-sign with Buffalo. Unless he’s blown away by a top-dollar offer elsewhere, Williams, who lives in Orchard Park, N.Y., owns a car-detail shop in the area, is playing alongside his good friend Sam Adams and whose charitable foundation is based in Buffalo, would give a home-team discount if the Bills’ offer is a fair one.

yah Pat is really a great player...please dont scrwe this guy over TD, i have faith in you to right to make the right decision and re-sign him so he can retire a Bill in a few years...

Pat, you are truly a class act, an athlete for people to look up to...

I love Pat, too, but I don't think TD will try very hard to resign him with Ron Edwards beginning to emerge.

158654[/snapback]

Our defense relies on rotating the big guys so I think we keep him. Adams. Williams, Edwards and Anderson . Now there are 4 DT's that can spel each other and keep bringing the heat. @ young guys to spell the vets until they are done. Williams gets a 3 year maybe 4 year contract max.

Our defense relies on rotating the big guys so I think we keep him. Adams. Williams, Edwards and Anderson . Now there are 4 DT's that can spel each other and keep bringing the heat. @ young guys to spell the vets until they are done. Williams gets a 3 year maybe 4 year contract max.

158659[/snapback]

I truly hope that they dont use Edwards as a reason not to at least TRY to sign Big Pat.......

Why turn a strength into a "iffy"