Pro Bowl game needs fixing

papazoid

Too bad the game couldn't be held in the middle of the season. Make week 10 "Pro Bowl" week, a bye week for the entire league. The Pro Bowl winner wins the Super Bowl coin flip. Of course, this would be unfair for the individuals who had to play in the Pro Bowl - they'd never get a bye to rest...

Scrap the game altogether.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sirius yesterday before the game, Jack Arute & Ross Tucker were talking about playing the Pro Bowl overseas in a safe location for the Troops. I thought that was interesting & may make the game more relevant, but I still don't think I'd watch it.

that game is a sham, joke and just plain awful. i already have little to no interest in the game, but tuned in anyways during the middle of the 2nd quarter. WOW !! , the AFC defense gave the least spirited effort i have ever seen. the mindset to prevent injury has made this game unwatchable. the players want the accolades of being "named", but it's obvious they don't care about the actual game.

HOW TO FIX IT ??

#1 - cancel the actual game. turn it into an awards ceremony of some type. more skills competion. add a "strongest man" contest. or spend three hours signing autographs.

#2- seeing as #1 is very unlikely.....change the pay structure to nearly "all or nothing". currently the winner gets $45,000 and the loser $22,500. make it like $60,000 to the winner and $7,500 to the losers.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ??

The winner of that years Pro Bowl, their representative for the following years Super Bowl hosts/home.

Example AFC won last year (?) The Super Bowl would be in Pittsburgh.

Edited by billsfan72

WTF are you talking about?

The NFC won this year right? Say next year the Giants go the Super Bowl...The game would be played at their stadium. Two problems though, their already set to play the Super Bowls at stadiums for the next few years, and I think the Pro Bowl would have to be moved back to after the Super Bowl. Got it now?

The NFC won this year right? Say next year the Giants go the Super Bowl...The game would be played at their stadium. Two problems though, their already set to play the Super Bowls at stadiums for the next few years, and I think the Pro Bowl would have to be moved back to after the Super Bowl. Got it now?

No I get it. It's just a dumb idea. How the hell is that fair? A home team gets the championship game? It only works in baseball, basketball and hockey because it's a series of games. Give me a break