Colin Kaepernick

Ponder's mechanics were also light years ahead of Kaepernick. His decision making was more precise and you could tell he has a better grasp of the QB position than Colin ever well. Senior Bowl made me a believer in Ponder.

If only Ponder had an arm.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ponder's mechanics were also light years ahead of Kaepernick. His decision making was more precise and you could tell he has a better grasp of the QB position than Colin ever well. Senior Bowl made me a believer in Ponder.

Whatever, Ponder will be a career backup and we already have 3 of those. What we need is a QB who can be a star and Kaepernick is that, you never know if any player will make it but I would take my chances on Kaepernick.

If only Ponder had an arm.

He does have an arm. If he didn't how'd he be throwing the ball? If you're referring to his arm strength, he has enough.

If that's all you judge a QB on, then we should pick up Jamarcus Russell and trade for Kyle Boller. They both have "arms." :thumbsup:

Whatever, Ponder will be a career backup and we already have 3 of those. What we need is a QB who can be a star and Kaepernick is that, you never know if any player will make it but I would take my chances on Kaepernick.

Kinda contradicting your first sentence. What a lamer :rolleyes: