How can fitzy not be in the top 10!!!

brenty

I have to say i disagree !! Fitz had a good attempt for sure but top 10 ??? If you notice the sides of Fitz beard are kind of sparse or blotchy in the hair department . A really good beard has to be full no blotch , compare Fitz to Keisel NAH !!!!

I have to say i disagree !! Fitz had a good attempt for sure but top 10 ??? If you notice the sides of Fitz beard are kind of sparse or blotchy in the hair department . A really good beard has to be full no blotch , compare Fitz to Keisel NAH !!!!

Fitz beats at least 4 of those beards.

Agreed he doesn't beat Keisel, but Jake Plummer? Did you see that thing? It looks like a 15 yo before his first shave. Hell, my beard right now is light years ahead of his and mine is NOTHING compared to Fitz'

Edited by kdub

Shaun O'Hara at the 6 spot is a joke. It's barely a beard. Fitz probably could have beat that when he was in 8th grade.

Agreed he doesn't beat Keisel, but Jake Plummer? Did you see that thing? It looks like a 15 yo before his first shave. Hell, my beard right now is light years ahead of his and mine is NOTHING compared to Fitz'

Exactly, there were some pathetic "beards" on the countdown. Fitzbeard should have made the countdown, but I guess they were only showing superbowl winners or probowlers.