Vick Gets Endorsement Deal

BillsPhan

In what way has he paid his due? So what. He lost his millions of dollars, and now he's getting it all back. If an average person was arrested for all the charges he was dealt, there's no way we'd be making the kind of money he's making right now. It wasn't even the fact that he just killed dogs. It's HOW he did it. Strangling them. Drowing them. Hanging them. Beating them to the ground. Electrocuting them. He's a gloried athlete so sentences are a lot more lenient. This legal system favors the rich and famous. If an average joe like you and me did this, we'd be flipping burgers for the next 10 years

So tell me where he's paid his due?

In what way has he paid his due? So what. He lost his millions of dollars, and now he's getting it all back. If an average person was arrested for all the charges he was dealt, there's no way we'd be making the kind of money he's making right now. It wasn't even the fact that he just killed dogs. It's HOW he did it. Strangling them. Drowing them. Hanging them. Beating them to the ground. Electrocuting them. He's a gloried athlete so sentences are a lot more lenient. This legal system favors the rich and famous. If an average joe like you and me did this, we'd be flipping burgers for the next 10 years

So tell me where he's paid his due?

In addition to the funding of a dogfighting operation, there were many other charges on the table. That is, many other charges were dropped as part of his plea deal (drugs found in home, taxes). Of course these other charges were not slam dunks like the dog fighting charge (where everywhere you looked there was damning evidence). Although Vick was never found guilty in the court of law for these charges, Vick has not "repaid society" for them.

Anyone who believes Vick doing jail time makes him now an innocent person should read "The Lost Dogs" by Jim Gorant. It has all the details, everything from the incident where Vick and his buddy held a dog like a jump rope and proceeded to slam it against the ground repeatedly to that abortion of a state prosecutor, Gerald Pointdexter. It's a great read.

In addition to the funding of a dogfighting operation, there were many other charges on the table. That is, many other charges were dropped as part of his plea deal (drugs found in home, taxes). Of course these other charges were not slam dunks like the dog fighting charge (where everywhere you looked there was damning evidence). Although Vick was never found guilty in the court of law for these charges, Vick has not "repaid society" for them.

Anyone who believes Vick doing jail time makes him now an innocent person should read "The Lost Dogs" by Jim Gorant. It has all the details, everything from the incident where Vick and his buddy held a dog like a jump rope and proceeded to slam it against the ground repeatedly to that abortion of a state prosecutor, Gerald Pointdexter. It's a great read.

it's the details that you mention and many more why i can never support him. it's about the maliciousness. and i'm not gonna "get over it" if he was a bill i'd have to find a new team.

• 2 weeks later...