Injury Update from the moderator at bb.com

JoeF

Not much -- but here it is .. new news is Milloy surgery...

QB TRAVIS BROWN—Is scheduled to have an MRI today on his injured knee. Coach Mike Mularkey should have the results on Monday following practice.

SS LAWYER MILLOY—X-rays during last night’s game confirmed that he suffered a broken forearm and he underwent successful surgery Sunday morning to repair it. There is no timetable for his return at this point in time.

CB TROY VINCENT—X-rays during last night’s game on his jaw were negative. Coach Mike Mularkey will have an update on his condition on Monday following practice.

QB JP LOSMAN—Underwent successful surgery last Thursday to repair his broken leg.

It's already been reported that Travis Brown has a torn ACL, will have surgery, be placed on IR and be out at least 12 months.

11463[/snapback]

Where? Except for someones quote in this forum on saturday, I am yet to

see any official diagnosis on TB.

Where? Except for someones quote in this forum on saturday, I am yet to

see any official diagnosis on TB.

That would be the responsible poster,"jarthur31" who reported TB was out for the year about 10 minutes after the play. Very responsible.

so lawyer has a broken arm. i heard somewhere he might be back for the regular season opener???? come on, 2 weeks for a broken arm. i did see thomas out there with a cast on pull a bo jackson after the TD :blink: ...nice... i would rather have wire in at SS than Puleliu (sp).