Shut up Rex, you lose

jest fans killing shotty..............

Guy who wouldn't comer here

I think the Schotty did a great job, yes, there were some plays here and there that didn't work but he never panicked and kept running the ball. If the Jets open the the 2nd half with Sanchez back to pass this game is over earlier, he didn't panicked, he kept trying to run the ball and that early score gave life to that unit and team. The only problem was the clock.

Glad they didn't win, I couldn't stand another week of Jets football.

I don't get the over-the-top hatred for R.R. around here. While obviously no fan of the Jets, I respect the job that he has done. - Two straight AFC Championship appearances is quite an accomplishment.

- The guy declares that he didn't "come here to kiss Belichick's ring" then proceeds to end a 9 year losing streak to the Pats.

Meanwhile, we're rebuilding for 11 years. How can any Bills fan laugh at this guy??? If a boisterous fat ass came here and instantly delivered us to two straight AFC Championship games, you guys would worship the ground he walked on!

I don't get the over-the-top hatred for R.R. around here. While obviously no fan of the Jets, I respect the job that he has done. - Two straight AFC Championship appearances is quite an accomplishment.

- The guy declares that he didn't "come here to kiss Belichick's ring" then proceeds to end a 9 year losing streak to the Pats.

Meanwhile, we're rebuilding for 11 years. How can any Bills fan laugh at this guy??? If a boisterous fat ass came here and instantly delivered us to two straight AFC Championship games, you guys would worship the ground he walked on!

He is what is wrong with sports,.... How does a head coach run on the field after a td and get a 15 yard penalty??

So happy they lost/ Live in NYC metro... told 20 fans yes I root for nYs only team, and I will root against the jets today......

Now Go Packers

I like Rex Ryan. There. I said it. So shoot me.

Plus, he's a billion times better than the walking dead we previously had here as a coach. He'd respond with a vacant stare to all three of these statements...

"Hey Dick, you forgot your pen."

"Hey Dick, your wife just left you."

"Hey Dick, you have a 3rd arm growing out of your back and aliens are abducting your daughter."

Oi