NFL 2011 tixz $ some up some down

So far Pats, Lions, Titans no increase.

Ravens no increase and will pay INTEREST on down payment for 2011 season tickets if there is no football.

Bucs, Chargers decreased some seats.

Saints screw lower bowl fans (between the 35 yardlines)with big increase.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Don't insult us with a price decrease. Put a good product in the field and the games sell out, it's that simple. Decreasing prices would indicate they don't get it and are blaming the economy and the region for poor attendance when the attendance is a factor of the product. The last thing we need with an uncertain future given the frail condition of the owners is to unnecessarily provide a new owner more leverage to move the team.

A smart business person keeps ticket prices the same. It keeps the fans happy. And from a business standpoint, it doesn't have harm to the value of the team. A reduction in prices would let a new owner say "hey, you can't sell out and dropped ticket prices so I think this region sucks and I'll offer less than the team is worth." Any reduction in ticket prices most certainly costs RW's family on the sale price.

I have argued on this board to increase the prices. Look at the Sabres as the only model you need. The key assumption is the team has to be competitive. So long as that's the case, people will pay whatever it costs to go.

Don't insult us with a price decrease. Put a good product in the field and the games sell out, it's that simple. Decreasing prices would indicate they don't get it and are blaming the economy and the region for poor attendance when the attendance is a factor of the product. The last thing we need with an uncertain future given the frail condition of the owners is to unnecessarily provide a new owner more leverage to move the team.

A smart business person keeps ticket prices the same. It keeps the fans happy. And from a business standpoint, it doesn't have harm to the value of the team. A reduction in prices would let a new owner say "hey, you can't sell out and dropped ticket prices so I think this region sucks and I'll offer less than the team is worth." Any reduction in ticket prices most certainly costs RW's family on the sale price.

I have argued on this board to increase the prices. Look at the Sabres as the only model you need. The key assumption is the team has to be competitive. So long as that's the case, people will pay whatever it costs to go.

dude? really? Tell this to Jets fans who refused to buy every seat with a PSL, or to Cowboys fans, or to Yankees fans. Some owners have gotten too greedy. Bills tickets are reasonable in comparison to the Redskins or Cowboys, but the purpose of going to a game is to enjoy watching men play a gamefor a price that won't send you to the poor house. The Redskins don't have blue collar fans anymore because Snyder priced them out, and give it time where his greed will lead to a string of non-sellouts.