Hedd, pBills, PJ, et all are now future Dell customers

C'mon...Hedd ironically decries the elitism of the opposition while supporting major political party and thinking he's anti-establishment. He can't be anything but a Mac user. Ditto ...lybob, who would never be caught dead supporting Microsoft's money-grubbing monopolistic tactics over the upstart Apple's egalitarian free-market practices.

Pasta Joe...I don't think he's political enough either way. And pBills probably builds his own PCs, since all retail models are built overseas by non-union labor.

C'mon...Hedd ironically decries the elitism of the opposition while supporting major political party and thinking he's anti-establishment. He can't be anything but a Mac user. Ditto ...lybob, who would never be caught dead supporting Microsoft's money-grubbing monopolistic tactics over the upstart Apple's egalitarian free-market practices.

Pasta Joe...I don't think he's political enough either way. And pBills probably builds his own PCs, since all retail models are built overseas by non-union labor.

Meg Whitman? who cares, she's probably a fine CEO, I'd just like to call her up and say " You don't know me and I don't know you...you've never seen me and I've never seen you"

as for HP I had one of their computers and the hard drive spontaneously disassembled about two months after I bought it and their printers kinda sucked too but that was the Carl Fiorina period- since I basically use the internet, Word processor, and calculator cheap Emachines are all I need.

as for HP I had one of their computers and the hard drive spontaneously disassembled about two months after I bought it and their printers kinda sucked too but that was the Carl Fiorina period- since I basically use the internet, Word processor, and calculator cheap Emachines are all I need.

RE the Hard Drive, HP buys them from Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, etc as do Dell, Lenovo, Gateway, etc

RE the printers, their old Laser Jets from the mid/late 90s to early 2000's were thoroughly kickass. I still run across some of them running strong