Patrick Peterson

Nah...there was never a need to trade up. Again, Levy said that he had offers to trade down for more than another second. I was more about Mangold, Joseph and Trueblood. They were right there for the taking. Trading up was a dumb move when they could have had an extra second and used it on Trueblood. Remember, they also had an extra early third. It was a painful draft, unimagineably bad.

Btw, I don't think that Ralph will allow Nix to draft a 1st round corner, even if Nix is so inclined. If the Bills do this, ticket sales/profits will decrease sharply. Of this I am sure.

Do you agree? I am curious to your take about this selection, and how much control you think Mr. Wilson will have over it. I am convinced that the first round belongs to Mr. Wilson now that Dick Levy is gone. Are you?

If they talk Ralph into another Aaron Maybin sort of pick, another Dick Jauron style atomic wedgie could be in the works real quick. B-)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...there was never a need to trade up. Again, Levy said that he had offers to trade down for more than another second. I was more about Mangold, Joseph and Trueblood. They were right there for the taking. Trading up was a dumb move when they could have had an extra second and used it on Trueblood. Remember, they also had an extra early third. It was a painful draft, unimagineably bad.

Btw, I don't think that Ralph will allow Nix to draft a 1st round corner, even if Nix is so inclined. If the Bills do this, ticket sales/profits will decrease sharply. Of this I am sure.

Do you agree? I am curious to your take about this selection, and how much control you think Mr. Wilson will have over it. I am convinced that the first round belongs to Mr. Wilson now that Dick Levy is gone. Are you?

Not according to this nitwit :D

The 2000 and the 2002 drafts were infinitely worse than the 2006 draft.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/nfl_news.cfm?news_id=2729

i could definitely see the bills drafting Peterson this draft. it seems as if the bills always through a curveball for their first pick and this would be an example. however, peterson is skilled and would make an impact in the nfl so im not totally down on this pick if he was selected by us.

thoughts?

Please no corner at 3. I see the Ralph being burnt to the ground if we pick a CB at 3 and I'll light the match. You have to rebuild in the trenches.

i see this as a real possibility since the front office might see our def line almost set with edwards, troupe, williams, carrington, stroud and johnson...also they will likely go with moats, davis, poz and merriman at the lb position.

Stroud is getting up there in age. We need to ad a Vince Wilfork Clone. Dareus is that. Or Farley