My First Mock Draft(s)

Ideally, I would tarde the #3 to Dallas for their #9, 2nd rounder and a 2nd rounder next year. Draft Projections based on projected round picked on NFL Draft Scout. That would lead to this draft:

1 Von Miller OLB Texas A&M

2 Cameron Jordan DE Cal

2 Marcus Cannon OT TCU

3 Quan Strudivant MLB N. Carolina

4 Andy Dalton QB TCU

4 Curtis Marsh CB Utah State

5 Colby Whitlock DT/DE Texas Tech

6 Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

7 Derrick Locke RB Kentucky

If no trade was made, I would probably with this draft at this point (changes mostly at the top):

1 Marcell Dareus DE Alabama

2 Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin

3 Quan Strudivant MLB N. Carolina

4 Andy Dalton QB TCU

4 Curtis Marsh CB Utah State

5 Colby Whitlock DT/DE Texas Tech

6 Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

7 Derrick Locke RB Kentucky

1st mock: Von Miller must be the new thing today (wonder who it will be tomorrow). I've seen him run himself right out of plays several times. Cameron Jordan is likely going in the 1st round. Marcus Cannon is likely going in the 2nd. Andy Dalton in the 4th isn't the worst thing in the world but I want a franchise QB and Dalton looks like a career backup to me.

2nd mock: Dareus would be good at #3. Carimi is going in the 1st round. I'd do a happy dance if he was there at the top of the 2nd. Once again, Dalton is fine if you're looking for a solid backup QB.

id skip adding dalton and add depth thru the front 7. i like sturdivant. if your looking for a late RB there is this kid out in hawaii named alex green who is a big crushing type back. set the school records this season. limited duty and still beasted

1st mock: Von Miller must be the new thing today (wonder who it will be tomorrow). I've seen him run himself right out of plays several times. Cameron Jordan is likely going in the 1st round. Marcus Cannon is likely going in the 2nd. Andy Dalton in the 4th isn't the worst thing in the world but I want a franchise QB and Dalton looks like a career backup to me.

2nd mock: Dareus would be good at #3. Carimi is going in the 1st round. I'd do a happy dance if he was there at the top of the 2nd. Once again, Dalton is fine if you're looking for a solid backup QB.

I just used the projected round picks from NFL Draft Scount. Jordan has questions about inconsistent play and could very well slip to our second. Carimi is much less athletic than some of the other tackles. He is rated 1/2 now but will drop compared to others with individual workouts. Plus our second is basically a late first round pick. I am not sure on Cannon. I could see him going in the second for sure.

I like Von Miller because he is big and has experience playing the position. I think he'd have the greatest immediate impact of the linebackers. Maybe not as high of an upside as some though.

Edited by FutureBillsGM

Ditto on the happy Carimi dance - only way to get him is huge reach at #3 spot or trade back into round one, IMO.