Why Cincinnati will still play hard

Grant

Why Cincinnati will still play hard

despite being out of the playoff race

Because they don't beleive they're out of the playoff race, no matter how we're looking at it.

They're a wounded animal backked into a corner and probably more dangerous now than they were yesterday.

Cya

This is going to be a very, very tough game to win.  These guys put up nearly 500 yards against the Pats.

157733[/snapback]

And did so in a very hostile Pats stadium.

We get them in their house, licking their wounds after a tough defeat.

They are going to be a VERY dangerous team.

Lest we forget, these are relatively the same bunch that took us to OT last year.

Say what you will about injuries to Moulds and Henry, etc. But they showed today against the Pats, too, that they're not going to roll over.

If Palmer's knee injury is serious, Kitna has an element of surprise. Rudi Johnson, that WR with the long-arse name, Chad Johnson.... Better not take this team lightly.

Because they don't beleive they're out of the playoff race, no matter how we're looking at it.

They're a wounded animal backked into a corner and probably more dangerous now than they were yesterday.

Good point. This is the biggest game of the season.

We're going to learn a few important things about this team next Sunday.

- How Mularkey handles a game with real pressure. On the road.

- How the "new and improved" Bledsoe handles real pressure. On the road.

Over the past three years, this team has always come up small when we needed it most. The past few weeks, though, this team has started to show some resilience - something the Bills of old were known for.

THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS.

Over the past three years, this team has always come up small when we needed it most. The past few weeks, though, this team has started to show some resilience - something the Bills of old were known for.

THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS.

157747[/snapback]

HUGE game. No Doubt.

Cinci will be very tough @ Cinci. They would be tough at home.

THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS.

157747[/snapback]

Cheeseburgers, Cheeseburgers, Cheeseburgers..... <_<

I am just excited because the Bills haven't played such an important game in over 3 years.

There is absolutely no way anyone on the Bills team is taking Cincy lightly. At 7-6 it simply isn't possible for the Bills to take anyone lightly.

While I believe Cincy is a good team, and I feel they will pose a very serious challenge to the Bills, I have a feeling that the Bills are going to come up big. I'm not saying they are going to blow out Cincy, just that they will find a way to win this one.

If the Bills can get up on the Bengals early, you could see heads start to drop on the Bengal sideline.

At the very least, it will be an exciting buildup to this monster game!