Pat Devlin, maybe another Joe Flacco playing now on ESPN2

jkx2

Maybe this a guy the Bills could take a look at for quaterback. Here's just a little about him from a aticle on the schools website.

"He has completed 239 of 350 passes for 2,812 yards and 22 touchdowns with just two interceptions this season and leads all FCS quarterbacks in completion pct. with a mark of 68.3 percent and ranks third in passing rating with a mark of 155.37. He also ranks 23rd in passing yards per game (216.3) and No. 28 in total offense per game (225.0).

He has thrown for over 200 yards eight times this season, including six times in the last seven years. He has been nearly flawless over the last six games, including three playoff appearances, completing 135 of 189 passes (71.4 percent) for 1,517 and 16 touchdowns with just one interception."

http://www.bluehens.com/teams/football/stories/2011/january/010511a.html

Edited by jkx2

I'm wondering how good Penn State would have been with Devlin leading that team instead of the freshman (Bolden) and sophomore (McGloin)they had this year. JoePa is a legend, but he didn't want Jim Kelly as a QB and this Pat Devlin didn't get a shot? Wow.

I've seen Mocks with Devlin as the Bills 6th round pick.

I watched a bit of that game and Devlin stares down the receivers something wicked.

I rather take a QB with the first and get 355 pound NT Phil Taylor in the 6th.

I've seen Mocks with Devlin as the Bills 6th round pick.

I watched a bit of that game and Devlin stares down the receivers something wicked.

I rather take a QB with the first and get 355 pound NT Phil Taylor in the 6th.

Pretty much every scouting report I've seen says the opposite. Who knows anymore?