Todd McShay seems to know the Bills too well

Rayzer32

McShay will never live down his crusade for JaMarcus Russel, nor should he. It should be etched on his tombstone.

Here's another of McShay's Greatest Hits...Jevon Snead!!

PTR

Not really trying to defend the guy...I don't really pay attention to the draft folks...but if he's going to get ripped for bad evaluations might as well point out when he's right, too.

McShay is getting Dumber by the minute. First he has Gabbert second best QB know this, guy's a friggin moron. If we draft a corner first that would show the complete ineptitude of the front office especially after the Spiller debacle.

Gabbert might be the second best QB. I am not sold on Mallett or Newton

qb or dt thats it and thats all those are the only players besides maybe a rediculous guarenteed darrell revis or lt (which I dont think we need) that are worth taking that early. Weve been awful all decade but finally we have a legitimate draft position to take all that. IMO if bowers is there take him. Quinn on second thought is overrated (look at what he has done against winning teams it was on a post a couple weeks ago) fairly I must say I dont know much about but ill take a look. Anyways if Bowers and luck are gone I hate to say it but I really think the pick is Newton. I wasnt on his bandwagon until a couple weeks ago but the dudes a gamer. He is Vince Young but with a better and more accurate arm. But his most important characteristic is that he is a WINNER. Idc what weapons you give him he will find ways to win and that is something that even luck couldnt give us. He will never be a top 5 passer but if we get him, I know we will be on the right track and we will go to the playoffs alot. Vince Yound has thrown just 2 300 yd games, has as many tds as picks and gets bitched at by jeff fisher 24/7. But on thing you cant deny is the w/l record and thats 26 and 14. Idk about you guys but I want a winner. Cam newton is a better prospect the young ever was and he is much more polished and intelligent. All im saying is to those who want a pure passer maybe newton is the best thing that could happen to this team especially with chans mind. With spiller in the backfield we could really put some speed on the field and beat teams unconventionally.

Lastly as for Mcshay, the only thing he has going for him is his hair. The guy is a dumb ass. He thought jevon snead was a top 5 pick. Blaine Gabbert has bust written all over him. That in essance is Mcshays problem, he falls in love with physical specifications and has no idea that a real qb or any player for that matter is as much to do with character/intelligence as with athleticisim. Anyway thats my 2 cents. disagree with me or agree with me I just wanna win fast.

Given that a Bills first pick really hasn't made much of an impact since Lee Evans (Wood was the Bills 2nd 1st rd. pick via trade). The bigger question is this...no matter who the Bills pick, will that player make an immediate impact. Will he be a playmaker and difference maker right out of the gate? I don't care if it is a CB, S, LB, LT... he has to step right in and be worthy of the number three selection.

The single biggest weakness the Bills have is their inability to stop the run. If they're serious about making a 180 on that, somewhere in round two or three they will hand in a card with either Phil Taylor's name or Kenrick Ellis' name (or even both). If the Bills fail to bring in a fat slob NT out of the incoming rookie crop, we will see more of the same... maybe worse against the run.

Buddy better take a quick trip down memory lane and remember what Jerome Williams meant to the Chargers, Casey Hampton to the Steelers, Kris Jenkins to the Jets, Vince Wilfork to the Pats. In the 3-4, it all begins at NT and Kyle Williams is not one.

I saw this too.

No way they take a CB. If they do then Bills fans can revisit Buddys' interview where he stated he watches the same game as everyone else.

If the Bills dont have a shot at Luck(which they shouldn't), then they have to go front 7 on D. CB is not a concern when you do not have a pass rush.

If the Bills had any semblance of a rush, these corners/dbs would be awesome.

The QB from Mizzou was also weird. Not sure about that one. Kind of seemed like an 'I told you about him first' thing from McShay.

there are no DE's(including bowers) or LB's even remotely worthy of the third pick and you can throw OT in there also.farley is the only player that may be worthy and i believe he will go second. the bills will take the corner or the WR because they both are to good to bypass because we have other needs. that would be career suicide.

@ 3 you better take a star and there are no star players available @ the 3 positions i mentioned. you take the BPA no matter what his position if you dont you will regret it for ever.

I saw this too.

No way they take a CB. If they do then Bills fans can revisit Buddys' interview where he stated he watches the same game as everyone else.

If the Bills dont have a shot at Luck(which they shouldn't), then they have to go front 7 on D. CB is not a concern when you do not have a pass rush.

If the Bills had any semblance of a rush, these corners/dbs would be awesome.

The QB from Mizzou was also weird. Not sure about that one. Kind of seemed like an 'I told you about him first' thing from McShay.

Gabbert going high is not weird, it will happen. He is the #2 prototypical pro style QB coming out. Great size, great arm, smart, mobile. He wil be a top 10 pick.

Not really trying to defend the guy...I don't really pay attention to the draft folks...but if he's going to get ripped for bad evaluations might as well point out when he's right, too.

Go ahead. But this is a guy who is supposed to be an expert. If any one of us can throw a dart and pick winner as well as McShay then what makes him so special?

PTR