comments on the game

nodnarb

Disclaimer: I like Drew Bledsoe and admit he probably gives us the best chance to win right now. That being said...

That was one of those schitty performances that the Bills would have turned into a loss last season. In other words, Drew wasn't a key factor in this win. He threw many, many bad balls. If it was going to moulds, it went to the wrong shoulder. I'm constantly amazed by how Drew can throw such horrid short passes. Those are supposed to be 85%ers.

This game was won by hard yards from willis, good blocking from a banged up line, good field flipping punts, and 3 key first downs by Lee Evans.

Somehow that adds up to 37 points. This was a gritty game. No big plays thru the air, nothing really impressive on offense except for willis getting 5 when there was a 2 yard hole. They committed 8 to stop the run and we still weren't able to hit any big passes.

This game actually makes me more optimistic about this team thany any of the previous wins. Seriously. Cuz it wasn't really that pretty on offense, yet they scored 37. How'd they do that again?

This game actually makes me more optimistic about this team thany any of the previous wins. Seriously. Cuz it wasn't really that pretty on offense, yet they scored 37. How'd they do that again?

157293[/snapback]

Turnovers, my friend. Jerry Gray's D is starting to create turnovers...and lots of 'em!

I don't expect a Picasso masterpiece. I expect a "w". Tom Brady was friggin' horrid in Miami early in the year in perfect weather. The Pats won the game.

It's certainly alot more fun to criticize individual performances when you win by 4+ TDs.

Example: Hey E.Moulds, howza about catching those 2 TD passes on the goal line! :(

Ball was slick and hard to grip. Saw numerous exchanges between the Center/QB that were almost fumbled. Bad snapes on punts, FG's.

157302[/snapback]

Perhaps you should watch the game and stop staring at Teague's sack? <_<

I agree it wasnt Drews best game BUT those Lee Evans 1st downs were thrown from Drew correct or was it from Willis? This is a team game folks you win as a team and you lose as a team. And i like the winning feeling again thank you lol

This was a complete defensive effort. Absolutly terrorizing. Talk about feeding time at the zoo and we had something like 21 blitz's and 8 sacks that equals out to 38 % of our defensive plays ended in a sack. Absolutly stifiling on defense. 12 turnovers for our defense in the last 2 games? I'm impressed and well the #1 stat that leads directly to wins as always is Turnovers, and this d has been getting them in bunches.

Drew did not have a great game but watching on TV can be so very misleading. One play in particular was a first down pass from Drew to Evans. During the play it looked like a terrible pass from Drew. Then from one angle, behind the play, you could see that it actually WAS a very good pass, low, where he could catch it, where no DB could get it, already at the first down. Again, I don't think Drew had his best game but like any loss is a bad game by the QB, any 30 point win is a good game by the QB. And again, the Bills came out passing. The second Willis TD was easy because the Bills were passing and ran a draw not because we were running so well. This is a team game. I read a good article this morning that said one of the main reasons the Bills were on this roll was because Bledsoe never caved when all the pressure was on him for tanking against NE and he kept up his confidence and the team followed him. There are 100 things that come into quarterbacking in the NFL besides accuracy on your passes. Drew does some things well and not others, but he is doing his job of leading the team now.