Remembering better times

we couldnt stop the run vs pitt that day. its pathetic when u know a run is coming and you cant stop it. i hate that. kinda reminds me of the 2010 bills.

i was at downtown disney orange county cal that day. it felt like that for me.

Given that easy stretch in the middle of the season against all those NFC West teams and other REALLY bad teams (at the time) like the Bengals and Browns (not to mention Saban's Dolphins twice), I always thought that team somewhat overachieved. The overreaction to the Pittsburgh game also led to a string of bad off-season moves (like not re-signing Pat W and cutting Bledose).

Edited by 2003Contenders

Given that easy stretch in the middle of the season against all those NFC West teams and other REALLY bad teams (at the time) like the Bengals and Browns (not to mention Saban's Dolphins twice), I always thought that team somewhat overachieved. The overreaction to the Pittsburgh game also led to a string of bad off-season moves (like not re-signing Pat W and cutting Bledose).

Ah yes . . . Donahoe's glory days. That was the last time I went to a Bills gane.

I have no idea what "DVAO" is but I think you might want to check out the Pats from a few years ago that was 11-5-0 and lost out on tie breakers for even the number 6 spot. Something tells me that Pats team, even if it was the one without Brady, due to his knee injury, and was forced to start Matt Cassels 15 games, would have beaten that 2004 Bills team both times heads up.

we couldnt stop the run vs pitt that day. its pathetic when u know a run is coming and you cant stop it. i hate that. kinda reminds me of the 2010 bills.

i was at downtown disney orange county cal that day. it felt like that for me.

Cowher really rubbed it in on that day, when he had his 4th string QB St. Pierre run for a 1st down on a 4th and 4 play. The Bills have never been able to STOP the run since the days of Wade Phillips.

It's amazing how many backups become stars or starters when they play the Bills. Willie Parker and James Harrisson were nonames and nobodys when they played the Bills, yet they made impact plays and become starting runningback, and superstar linebacker, respectively.