more sexy rexy pics

bkc

oh dear... that second link is not for the faint of heart... although, I did notice the caption: "trust us, you do not want to see the uncensored version..." looks like she's rocking a granny bush...

Stop it and grow up.

Do you go out of your way to find this crap?

I would like to see a website of Rex pounding the daylights out of you.

Why is it the poster's fault that Michelle & Rex Ryan decided to post naked pictures on the internet for the world to see? The links are posted on PFT.com, so obviously the poster didn't have to go too far to find it...

Stop it and grow up.

Stop it and grow up.

So what you're really saying is you have a raging foot fetish and you appreciate and furry beaver?

(I'm just kidding, Bob!!! I swear!!! lol :) )

Why is it the poster's fault that Michelle & Rex Ryan decided to post naked pictures on the internet for the world to see? The links are posted on PFT.com, so obviously the poster didn't have to go too far to find it...

So you think that Rex posted that stuff himself?

If you really need an explanation then you probably will not understand so I won't bother.

Please continue to be oblivious.

Stop it and grow up.

pounding the crap at of me . why because he has not self control. Can't stop eating,can't stop bragging, can't stop blitzing for that matter

the stuff is all over the internet .

The guy is a clown and should be treated like one. By the way I have no problem with what anyone does anywhere. You are the one assigning it as a bad thing. Everyone has their personal things but most of us are not ignorant enough to tape it. Let alone someone if the public eye.

From your reaction wondering if you are going to show up in one of these.

lighten up , he is a jet afterall

GO BILLS

Edited by bkc

So what you're really saying is you have a raging foot fetish and you appreciate and furry beaver?

(I'm just kidding, Bob!!! I swear!!! lol :) )

Funny but really, people go to such lengths to tear down others.

I just need to ignore it.

My bad.

pounding the crap at of me . why because he has not self control. Can't stop eating,can't stop bragging, can't stop blitzing for that matter

the stuff is all over the internet .

The guy is a clown and should be treated like one. By the way I have no problem with what anyone does anywhere. You are the one assigning it as a bad thing. Everyone has their personal things but most of us are not ignorant enough to tape it. Let alone someone if the public eye.

From your reaction wondering if you are going to show up in one of these.

lighten up , he is a jet afterall

GO BILLS

Maybe I am wrong on this but I doubt Rex put it there. If he did then he has a problem.

My point with you is your spreading it. But never mind, I will just refrain and you continue on your way.

Funny but really, people go to such lengths to tear down others.

I just need to ignore it.

My bad.

Maybe I am wrong on this but I doubt Rex put it there. If he did then he has a problem.

My point with you is your spreading it. But never mind, I will just refrain and you continue on your way.

By the way Rex is a blowhard

Edited by bkc

Oblivious to what? You implied, aggressively I might add, that the poster had gone out of his way to find these pictures. He hasn't. You are wrong, and you failed to address that in your ridiculous and immaterial reply. The links are posted on one of the most popular media football sites in the country. You also implied that the poster deserves to be violently assaulted. If the Ryans didn't post the pictures, who did? It's widely assumed that Ryan was behind the camera, as his voice is noticeable on the videos.

Stop spouting slogans. I'm not oblivious to anything and am perfectly willing to engage in discussion in this matter. Most of what is posted on the internet isn't suitable for puritanical folks like yourself. Better get yourself to a church...

If you really need an explanation then you probably will not understand so I won't bother.

Please continue to be oblivious.

Oblivious to what? You implied, aggressively I might add, that the poster had gone out of his way to find these pictures. He hasn't. You are wrong, and you failed to address that in your ridiculous and immaterial reply. The links are posted on one of the most popular media football sites in the country. You also implied that the poster deserves to be violently assaulted. If the Ryans didn't post the pictures, who did? It's widely assumed that Ryan was behind the camera, as his voice is noticeable on the videos.

Stop spouting slogans. I'm not oblivious to anything and am perfectly willing to engage in discussion in this matter. Most of what is posted on the internet isn't suitable for puritanical folks like yourself. Better get yourself to a church...

thanks, I was not looking to start any trouble . I find the whole thing funny that the could be that careless

God bless the Internet. Truly a gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving.

:lol: Amen brother.

Actually , yes I do. Maybe not the explicit stuff, which may be photoshopped (I didn't really look at it), but the other stuff for sure. Of course he, and/or his wife, posted this stuff.

I think it's fairly obvious the foot fetish stuff is his wife with him making the tapes. If they didn't post them to the net, how did they get there? I think this is all very fair game.

:lol: Amen brother.

Actually , yes I do. Maybe not the explicit stuff, which may be photoshopped (I didn't really look at it), but the other stuff for sure. Of course he, and/or his wife, posted this stuff.

I think it's fairly obvious the foot fetish stuff is his wife with him making the tapes. If they didn't post them to the net, how did they get there? I think this is all very fair game.

im sorry it made me laugh that you said "really" in there. dont ask me or anyone else why they looked, but i have to see this after im out of work. hahahaha perfect timing right before the game too

im sorry it made me laugh that you said "really" in there. dont ask me or anyone else why they looked, but i have to see this after im out of work. hahahaha perfect timing right before the game too

:lol:

The initial pictures are edited (well obscured, anyway). I didn't click on them to see the uncensored versions. Why? I really have no interest in looking at some old lady's cooch.

Excuse me for questioning the undoubted reliability and credibility of "Media Take Out - The most visited urban website in the world". I am sure the OP did not go out of way to find this material because I just learned from you how popular and useful this website really is. On further inspection it truly is a marvelous website filled with wondrous information.

How could I question the reliability of this material or the manner in which it is spread? This website is just so popular that EVERYTING on it must be true. That was very wrong of me to even doubt its credibility. Since I don't like the Jets, or even Ryan for that matter, I should revel in this and pass it on to my friends at the next Puritanical Assembly of Slogan Makers.

Of course the Ryan's could have posted the pictures here because I am sure Rex wants to ruin his reputation and that of his wife too. This makes great sense. You are also correct that you are not oblivious to anything. Thank you so much for the enlightenment.

Edited by Bob in STL

Again, Bob in STL, you're not taking ownership for your original statements. You ORIGINALLY CLAIMED that the poster had to look far to find the pictures. Read very closely:

the links to media take out are posted on

PROFOOTBALLTALK.COM, A SUBSIDIARY OF NBC -- have you heard of them? He didn't have to look far to find them, since the links to MTO are posted on PFT. Are we finally clear on that, or do you need a further explanation? I'm taking issue with you because you suggested the poster deserved to have violence committed against his body for simply relaying a link that was posted on PFT. Your entire post is constructed around a point about MTO that I never made... insane... you're arguing with yourself...

Excuse me for questioning the undoubted reliability and credibility of "Media Take Out - The most visited urban website in the world". I am sure the OP did not go out of way to find this material because I just learned from you how popular and useful this website really is. On further inspection it truly is a marvelous website filled with wondrous information.

How could I question the reliability of this material or the manner in which it is spread? This website is just so popular that EVERYTING on it must be true. That was very wrong of me to even doubt its credibility. Since I don't like the Jets, or even Ryan for that matter, I should revel in this and pass it on to my friends at the next Puritanical Assembly of Slogan Makers.

Of course the Ryan's could have posted the pictures here because I am sure Rex wants to ruin his reputation and that of his wife too. This makes great sense. You are also correct that you are not oblivious to anything. Thank you so much for the enlightenment.