Some free agent targets

Adam

OLB LaMarr Woodley- could be another Bryce Paup for us on the edge

WR Sydney Rice- Could start opposite Johnson and allow us to move Evans to the4 spot, where he could tear up defenses.

OT Matt Light- could easily still start at either tackle spot

TE Owen Daniels- could be a prolific pass catcher.

RB Michael Bush- if we move Jackson, he could be the thunder to Spiller's lighting

Obviously, Woodley would be the biggest addition and would help as far as pre-draft additions.

My two cents

Matt Spleath Tight End large and can block also can do a little damage as a reciever

Willie Colon Coming off an Injury but would give the Bills a solid vet at the right tackle position

Both these guys are from Pittsburgh so Haley knows them well

Marcus Spears would be a solid run stopping DE Again coming of an injury so will see or John Jolly if he is allowed back into the league , he is a beast against the run

another name to keep on eye on Jerome Clary right tackle from S.d. Not sure how he is grading out this year but it is a need and Buddy knows him well

If they could fill TIght end and Right Tackle in free agency that would be a big help heading into the draft

Also seemed like Chan loved the Miami nose tackle who is also a free agent. Signing him would allow them to move WIlliams all over the D line looking for matchups to expliot

flame away

Tyson Clabo is a free agent ORT, and he'd help immensely! How good could Alex Smith be under Chan Gaileys' tutledge, and he'd come fairly cheap?!?! Tight End help is out there this offseason, and it is quite evident that the Bills need one or two. I'd opt to go after Matt Spaeth also, as has been noted. In my opinion, two or three acquisitions could be huge If the Bills are eyeing 2011 as a breakout season.

let me add Brian Leonard as well , would be a great 4th running back . He could back up fullback and be the number two when either Spiller or Jackson miss games. In addition I would bet Chan would find other uses for him . I think he has been very underused in cinny .,

ding ding ding!!!!!

The only excuse to not sign Whitner is to have to overpay to bring Harris in. He would instantly upgrade the D.

If we could open the pocketbook to get Harris and Woodley, then get Dareus and the OLB from Georgia (blanking on the name), like a mock draft had us doing, we could see a huge improvement in the defense.

I saw a previous post about getting Alex Smith from San Francisco. I had my doubts about his draft position, but Nolan, Singletary and Jimmy Raye don't make it easy for a young QB to get going in the NFL. Maybe Gailey could coach him up.

Clary or Clabo would be great options at RT. I suspect Clary is the most likely suspect.

as for OLB - Kiwanuka would be a great edge rusher, however I think our FO will be happy with Moats there. What they need BADLY is an LOLB and a MLB who can both cover. A Davis is a solid run stuffing LILB and Moats will be our future ROLB, but we need a LOLB not named Kelsay who can cover on passing downs and a RILB who can do the same. Harris would be a good choice there for the inside.

as for WR - leave things as is. Easley has a chance to really blossom. Trade Lee fr a 6th and 7th, let Whitnet and Poz walk and bring in Supplemental draft picks, and then use them to trade back into the 1st round late.

If we could open the pocketbook to get Harris and Woodley, then get Dareus and the OLB from Georgia (blanking on the name), like a mock draft had us doing, we could see a huge improvement in the defense.

I saw a previous post about getting Alex Smith from San Francisco. I had my doubts about his draft position, but Nolan, Singletary and Jimmy Raye don't make it easy for a young QB to get going in the NFL. Maybe Gailey could coach him up.

Not to be a dbag, but guys don't leave Pittsburgh to come to Buffalo. Harris is a long-shot, but a more realistic possibility.

There is also no reason why we would want Alex Smith. I gotta pass on that one.

Clary or Clabo would be great options at RT. I suspect Clary is the most likely suspect.

as for OLB - Kiwanuka would be a great edge rusher, however I think our FO will be happy with Moats there. What they need BADLY is an LOLB and a MLB who can both cover. A Davis is a solid run stuffing LILB and Moats will be our future ROLB, but we need a LOLB not named Kelsay who can cover on passing downs and a RILB who can do the same. Harris would be a good choice there for the inside.

as for WR - leave things as is. Easley has a chance to really blossom. Trade Lee fr a 6th and 7th, let Whitnet and Poz walk and bring in Supplemental draft picks, and then use them to trade back into the 1st round late.

david hawthorne would also be a great option at RILB. I'd love to have that guy covering TEs and russhing on occasion with A Davis basically run stuffing...