RD1. Marcel Dareus DE34 Alabama

RD2. Ryan Kerrigan OLB34 Purdue

RD3. Luke Stocker TE Tennessee

RD4. DeAndre McDaniel SS Clemson

RD4. Tyron Smith OT Southern California

RD5. Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

RD6. Mario Fannin RB Auburn

RD7. James Brewer OT Indiana

I like the positions you targeted, but I dont think Kerrigan will be there in round two and I know Tyron Smith wont be there in the fourth round. A lot of draft experts are predicting Smith will be one of the top tackles taken. I would love to get Casey Matthews, he's got a great NFL bloodlline.

RT imo is pushed too far down in priority in your draft.....

I think we gotta get one by at least the 2nd.....we need book ends to protect Fitz

Ideally, RT would be addressed in free agency by someone who can be the definite starter (Yanda, Colon, Joseph maybe).

Don't you think Nick Fairly would be a good pick in the first round ?? He would help the D line pressure a great deal the kid is a HAUS !!

Alot of what you read has Fairley not making it past pick 2

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Don't you think Nick Fairly would be a good pick in the first round ?? He would help the D line pressure a great deal the kid is a HAUS !!

Yeah...it looks like Failey will be long gone by the time we go to the podium. It really is too bad. IMO..Fairley's the type of player who could turn a below-average defense into a very good defense. He's a menace, an absolute terror. Is it just me...or does he remind anyone else of Warren Sapp? Maybe, like Sapp, he will test positive for reefer at the combine, and slide to our selection :thumbsup: