Well well....

pBills

So are the Republicans going to continue to block the New Start Treaty? "Let's not rush into anything just to have it under this congress..." yeah cause it would look better for you in the long run if came under the next congress. A-holes.

So are the Republicans going to continue to block the New Start Treaty? "Let's not rush into anything just to have it under this congress..." yeah cause it would look better for you in the long run if came under the next congress. A-holes.

It's nothing more than politics.

And complaints about politics coming from a partisan such as yourself are laughable. People like you are the reason they do that.

It's nothing more than politics.

And complaints about politics coming from a partisan such as yourself are laughable. People like you are the reason they do that.

Absolutely ridiculous that they are doing that. Even though I have voted for a Republican here and there. Yes, I am partisan... I don't believe in the Republicans. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Absolutely ridiculous that they are doing that. Even though I have voted for a Republican here and there. Yes, I am partisan... I don't believe in the Republicans. Sorry. :rolleyes:

You're a lemming who only believes in what your party tells you to believe. That's why no one takes you seriously

You're a lemming who only believes in what your party tells you to believe. That's why no one takes you seriously

yeah and that comes from a person who as far as I remember has NEVER sided with the democrats. Coincidence... I think not.

So give me a reason why they should block the treaty from going through besides the one that McConnell is spouting off... "we shouldn't rush into this.." hahaha

yeah and that comes from a person who as far as I remember has NEVER sided with the democrats. Coincidence... I think not.

So give me a reason why they should block the treaty from going through besides the one that McConnell is spouting off... "we shouldn't rush into this.." hahaha

Magox has been on your side regarding the Bush tax cuts since the beginning of the debate, so your "NEVER sided with Dems" statement is Fail.

So, You Fail.

Give us one, NON-POLITICAL, reason why we are doing 5 major pieces of legislation, and never passed a real budget, with 2 weeks left in the year.

You can't, so, You Fail.

Neither you or RI pay attention to who says what around here,

so, you Both Fail.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Magox has been on your side regarding the Bush tax cuts since the beginning of the debate, so your "NEVER sided with Dems" statement is Fail.

So, You Fail.

Give us one reason why we are doing 5 major pieces of legislation, and never passed a real budget, with 2 weeks left in the year.

You can't, so, You Fail.

Neither you or RI pay attention to who says what around here,

so, you Both Fail.

In all actuality, we not completely in agreement in the Bush tax cuts.

The New Start Treaty is nothing new. It was signed by President Obama and Russian President Medvedev on April 8, 2010. It is backed by some Republicans (including Lugar), a STRATCOM Commander, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, former Secretaries of Defense and an Advisor to President Bush (H.W.). With this support why not sign the treaty? Why wait? Does Senator Kyl not have enough information after the 29 meetings and countless phone calls the administration has had with him? It's being blocked only to keep Obama and the Democrats from gaining a victory under this Congress. Pathetic.

In regards to paying attention to what people say around here. First off, I don't study the boards and review posting history like some people do. I engage in a "conversation" here and there and that's about it. I simply don't have the time most days or weeks to become fully involved.

In all actuality, we not completely in agreement in the Bush tax cuts.

Which, in all actuality, means that Magox has not "NEVER supported Dems".

You Fail.

The New Start Treaty is nothing new. It was signed by President Obama and Russian President Medvedev on April 8, 2010. It is backed by some Republicans (including Lugar), a STRATCOM Commander, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, former Secretaries of Defense and an Advisor to President Bush (H.W.). With this support why not sign the treaty? Why wait?

Answer your own question: if has been around for 9 months, why the F did we wait until now?

Does Senator Kyl not have enough information after the 29 meetings and countless phone calls the administration has had with him? It's being blocked only to keep Obama and the Democrats from gaining a victory under this Congress. Pathetic.

Again, the Dems could have had this 'victory', minor at best, any time for the last 9 months. Pathetic.

Democrats showing that they are easily beaten by Republican procedural shenanigans tells me...

...if they can't handle that, they can't handle China, Iran, Russia, North Korea, never mind Iraq and Afghanistan. Super Pathetic.

Once again, just like with Gay marriage, you are angry at the wrong people for the wrong reasons, and therefore

You Fail.

Just like you Failed with Gay Marriage.

In regards to paying attention to what people say around here. First off, I don't study the boards and review posting history like some people do. I engage in a "conversation" here and there and that's about it. I simply don't have the time most days or weeks to become fully involved.

Then you shouldn't use words like "NEVER".

You Fail.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Which, in all actuality, means that Magox has not "NEVER supported Dems".

You Fail.

Answer your own question: if has been around for 9 months, why the F did we wait until now?

Again, the Dems could have had this 'victory', minor at best, any time for the last 9 months. Pathetic.

Democrats showing that they are easily beaten by Republican procedural shenanigans tells me...

...if they can't handle that, they can't handle China, Iran, Russia, North Korea, never mind Iraq and Afghanistan. Super Pathetic.

Once again, just like with Gay marriage, you are angry at the wrong people for the wrong reasons, and therefore

You Fail.

Just like you Failed with Gay Marriage.

Then you shouldn't use words like "NEVER".

You Fail.

What is this Fail Blog? Seriously get over the grading system. Just stupid.

No idea why the wait on the treaty. I would imagine 29 meeting with Kyl has something to do with it. I do know that Kyl has been blocking it for a while now. Why? To me it's not a matter of handling Republican procedural shenanigans... it's a matter of no one bashing Republicans for doing it? Why aren't people here up in arms about that? If that was a Dem doing it there would thread after thread on the subject.

So can you give me justification for the Republicans to block it? If not, FAIL!! :thumbsup:

Edited by pBills

What is this Fail Blog? Seriously get over the grading system. Just stupid.

No idea why the wait on the treaty. I would imagine 29 meeting with Kyl has something to do with it. I do know that Kyl has been blocking it for a while now. Why? To me it's not a matter of handling Republican procedural shenanigans... it's a matter of no one bashing Republicans for doing it? Why aren't people here up in arms about that? If that was a Dem doing it there would thread after thread on the subject.

So can you give me justification for the Republicans to block it? If not, FAIL!! :thumbsup:

You're probably right about this being political, but what I really get a kick out of is that the Republicans are pulling the same **** the Dems have for the last 10 years and now the Dems are running around clueless and flustered with their hands in the air crying foul because they thought they had exclusive rights to those tactics and don't know how to walk with the shoe on the other foot. It's more satisfying than a Patriots melt down. :lol:

You're probably right about this being political, but what I really get a kick out of is that the Republicans are pulling the same **** the Dems have for the last 10 years and now the Dems are running around clueless and flustered with their hands in the air crying foul because they thought they had exclusive rights to those tactics and don't know how to walk with the shoe on the other foot. It's more satisfying than a Patriots melt down. :lol:

Hell the Democrats problem has been their own party.

Hmmm,

lets see here,

I was against the Bush Tax cuts (not for the same reasons as you) but I was against them all.

I am for a VAT tax if it comes along with lowering, flattening and broadening the tax code.

I am for setting up a government exchange that subsidizes those who have pre existing conditions.

I am for the START treaty.

I was for Glass-Steagall.

I am for reducing the size of Defense Spending.

I am for Taxing Banking bonuses (over the next few years)

I am for giving incentives through tax breaks for food providers of healthy food and I am for taxing unhealthy foods

Thats just what I could think of off the top of my head.

You on the otherhand, always go with the party line.

:lol::nana::lol:

coming from you? :lol:

Hmmm,

lets see here,

I was against the Bush Tax cuts (not for the same reasons as you) but I was against them all.

I am for a VAT tax if it comes along with lowering, flattening and broadening the tax code.

I am for setting up a government exchange that subsidizes those who have pre existing conditions.

I am for the START treaty.

I was for Glass-Steagall.

I am for reducing the size of Defense Spending.

I am for Taxing Banking bonuses (over the next few years)

I am for giving incentives through tax breaks for food providers of healthy food and I am for taxing unhealthy foods

Thats just what I could think of off the top of my head.

You on the otherhand, always go with the party line.

coming from you? :lol:

Glad you think I do. AGAIN, not always.