OT - Bowling is a joke

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The quality of the "comeback" is measured by the worthiness of the opposition.  When you've been around more than a proverbial hour, I may bother with you.  Until that day, practice singing your fight song, rookie.

Obviously, you didn't understand the smiley in the "sabbatical" post, so nuance ain't your thing.  Maybe someday you'll lighten up and realize a dude with fewer than 200 posts ain't in any position to play the role of board conscience.

On the importance thing, thanks for the props.  Shoot for the moon, hero.

156454[/snapback]

Oh, I'll keep trying and trying. . . gee, thanks for your input. Thanks for even acknowledging me at all, since I'm just a rookie. Maybe some day I too can be a Hall of Famer on this all important board.

Nuance. . . say I like that. I'll try and grasp that concept.

By the way, tonight wasn't an isolated incident. I've always thought your posts were very prick-ish. :D There. . . smiley = nuance. Got it.

May I know what a munson is please? , or should I go to bed now.....

156459[/snapback]

It's a reference to the Farrely brothers movie "Kingpin" starring Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray......I found it quite amusing :D

The quality of the "comeback" is measured by the worthiness of the opposition.  When you've been around more than a proverbial hour, I may bother with you.  Until that day, practice singing your fight song, rookie.

Obviously, you didn't understand the smiley in the "sabbatical" post, so nuance ain't your thing.  Maybe someday you'll lighten up and realize a dude with fewer than 200 posts ain't in any position to play the role of board conscience.

On the importance thing, thanks for the props.  Shoot for the moon, hero.

BTW, the "guy" thing at the end of the sentence jumped the shark in the early 1990s.  Lose it and the mullet you're probably still sporting.

156454[/snapback]

Oh, nope never sported a mullet. They were before my time. How old are you gramps, and what kind of comb over are you sporting these days?

Oh, nope never sported a mullet. They were before my time. How old are you gramps, and what kind of comb over are you sporting these days?

156463[/snapback]

Dude, seriously. Try something new. Since I've used the "comb over" rip IN THIS THREAD, you lose serious originality points. Of course, that's probably to be expected from someone who thinks "peniswhack for brains" is clever. :D

BTW, you'll notice that Chalkie's initial response in the thread was "I was counting pins". Since you're a little slow on the uptake, that means he gets it. IE, there really wasn't any need for you to be "prickish" in your little explanation of who I am. Of course, you could have just looked at his post count and figured it out from there. Nuance baby, catch it.

This Alaskan clown does nothing but go to posts and put smart ass comments. I've looked at his posts tonight. They're all of the smart ass variety. Hey dude, If you're running for "Jerk of The Board" you can stop campaigning, you've already won in a landslide. . .

156436[/snapback]

Darin's my favorite smartass. :D

This Alaskan clown does nothing but go to posts and put smart ass comments. I've looked at his posts tonight. They're all of the smart ass variety. Hey dude, If you're running for "Jerk of The Board" you can stop campaigning, you've already won in a landslide. . .

156436[/snapback]

I think we all need to chip in and buy you a sense of humor. I'll start with $0.01.