OT - Bowling is a joke

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This Alaskan clown does nothing but go to posts and put smart ass comments. I've looked at his posts tonight. They're all of the smart ass variety. Hey dude, If you're running for "Jerk of The Board" you can stop campaigning, you've already won in a landslide. . .

156436[/snapback]

:D;) Of course he has a couple of "little buddies" who are also in the running...

Oh, I'll keep trying and trying. . . gee, thanks for your input. Thanks for even acknowledging me at all, since I'm just a rookie. Maybe some day I too can be a Hall of Famer on this all important board.

Nuance. . . say I like that. I'll try and grasp that concept.

By the way, tonight wasn't an isolated incident. I've always thought your posts were very prick-ish.  :D  There. . . smiley = nuance. Got it.

156460[/snapback]

The one thing I can say about you, Ice...you have a consistent way of reinventing yourself. Even when you're not bashing Bledsoe, you stick it in your new screen name. How long 'til you start ranting that even though we're winning, we're really not winning?

The one thing I can say about you, Ice...you have a consistent way of reinventing yourself. Even when you're not bashing Bledsoe, you stick it in your new screen name. How long 'til you start ranting that even though we're winning, we're really not winning?

156643[/snapback]

This really ISN'T Ice. . . I'll admit that right now, we have to play DB, as long as we're still in the playoff picture. He does not agree with that.

This really ISN'T Ice. . . I'll admit that right now, we have to play DB, as long as we're still in the playoff picture. He does not agree with that.

156758[/snapback]

You're trying to make the case that you're not Ice based on the premise that Ice never has more than one opinion about a topic?

Yeah. Okay. I believe it's somebody's naptime.