Winning strategy for this week's game

1billsfan

I know that the Bills are starting to do well running the football, however this week I think they need to save that for the 4th quarter when they have a big lead. The Dolphins have a HORRIBLE passing game but with a great punter who can boom the ball. Why give the Dolphins' offense a break with long time killing drives?

If the Bills win the coin toss, they need to take the ball and try to score a quick 7 points using the spread passing attack. When the Dolphins crap out on offense and punt them back deep, the Bills need to try and score another quick 7 again with a spread passing attack.

The winning strategy for this game is to make the Dolphins have to go to their passing game and expose it. They should not try ball control in the first half. Given the Dolphins' punter, I expect that the Bills will not have very good field position through the day. If the Dolphins are are forced into the passing game it's game over, hello blowout win.

Another thing this will do is prepare them for the Patriots game the following week where they will no doubt need to throw a big number on the board to beat them.

Excellent strategy... score fast on every possession. I like it.

I just think that the Dolphins would like nothing more than a slow plodding game to hide their total lack of a passing game.

I also think that the Bills will be fighting an uphill battle with field position because of the Dolphins' punting game.

They need to take the Pats approach to winning this game by spreading it out. Let's take the wraps off of Spiller and use him in the slot. Try to quickly put up 21 points in the first half.

I know that the Bills are starting to do well running the football, however this week I think they need to save that for the 4th quarter when they have a big lead. The Dolphins have a HORRIBLE passing game but with a great punter who can boom the ball. Why give the Dolphins' offense a break with long time killing drives?

If the Bills win the coin toss, they need to take the ball and try to score a quick 7 points using the spread passing attack. When the Dolphins crap out on offense and punt them back deep, the Bills need to try and score another quick 7 again with a spread passing attack.

The winning strategy for this game is to make the Dolphins have to go to their passing game and expose it. They should not try ball control in the first half. Given the Dolphins' punter, I expect that the Bills will not have very good field position through the day. If the Dolphins are are forced into the passing game it's game over, hello blowout win.

Another thing this will do is prepare them for the Patriots game the following week where they will no doubt need to throw a big number on the board to beat them.

Wow! I cannot believe this hasn't been thought of before, scoring on every possession as fast as possible. You should work on a resume and start getting it out to the 32 prospective bosses out there.

Wow! I cannot believe this hasn't been thought of before, scoring on every possession as fast as possible. You should work on a resume and start getting it out to the 32 prospective bosses out there.

This is a game that the Bills will win on strategy. If they let the Dolphins pull them into a slow plodding 10-7 type game, I think they'll have a much greater shot of losing this game. The Bills need to try to make this one into a one-sided track meet. Try to score early and quickly with the spread offense. It's a mentality. Just like a team that would defer taking the ball in the second half, expecting it to be in a nip and tuck game. The Bills need to try to get on the board quickly. Take on the Patriots "go for the throat early in the game" approach.

The Dolphins' offense may be the worst in the league, but their punter will make sure the Bills are pinned deep in their own endzone all day. If the Bills can get an early lead, this game will be a laugher If they take the "sit back and feel it out" approach, the Bills will probably end up losing this one.

Edited by 1billsfan