T.O. lets the Bengals have it!

Buftex

TO has done nothing in the last 3 games. Or the past 5 really. You didn't consider that when you took his average per game for the season (heavily weighted by numbers he can't put up any more) and extrapolated. You're a bright guy so I will credit you for being disngenuous with you "only 72 yards less" claim. In order to get to 1209 this season, he will have to average 75 yards per game. He has had only one game over 70 yards in the last 7 games!

Look at his trend and you tell me why he chose to go off after that last game? He suddenly realized they were a 2 win team?

Anyway, it's going to be tough for him to get his 75 this weekend as he's laying the groundwork for "it's not TO's fault" with his "knee" injury rendering him "questionable" for Sunday. And OC is already headed "for xrays" to cover for another late season swan dive. MRI should soon follow.

It's possible TO may not get to 1,209 yards, doc. Like I told you before, he can't throw himself the ball. Then again, the Bungles do play the Browns at home this weekend, and he dropped 10 catches for 222 yards and a TD in Cleveland earlier this year...

I don't know why he went off after this last game, seeing as how he's "done nothing" his last 5 games. Do you think it's because he only had 1 catch? Again last year he was held without a catch in the 3rd game of the season (when he was on-pace for a whopping 40 catch and 784 yard season going into the game) which ended his catch streak, and he didn't go off on the Bills or even Trent Edwards. Not to mention the guy who took most of the catches from him in this latest game was still there by his side on TV, asking him why the Bungles suck so bad this year. You'd figure TO would be pissed at CO, because he's so selfish. Go figure.

What do you think TO's expectations for the season were? Again I'll ask you if going from 94 catches, 1,281 yards, and 12 TD's to 88 catches for 1,209 yards and 11 TD's is what set him off? Or was it really the 1 catch in another losing effort? I don't know doc, but even a 75 catch, 1,049 yard, 10 TD season is pretty good for a 37 year old WR catching passes from a bad QB and with a (otherwise) perennial 1,000 yard receiver opposite him. I know you thought he was done, so he's far outproduced that. And again, nothing he said was wrong.

Edited by Doc

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic