Johnson #1 Wideout

ramses

to all those (including gailey and stevie himself) that said that part of johnson's recent success is due to evans drawing double coverage or a safety rolled towards him, i guess we're about to find out if this is truly the case.

anyone think he'll be as productive these next few weeks, as undoubtedly he'll draw the most secondary attention among our wideouts from here on out...thoughts?

to all those (including gailey and stevie himself) that said that part of johnson's recent success is due to evans drawing double coverage or a safety rolled towards him, i guess we're about to find out if this is truly the case.

anyone think he'll be as productive these next few weeks, as undoubtedly he'll draw the most secondary attention among our wideouts from here on out...thoughts?

He's been pretty mundane since the Pittsburgh disaster. It's not about to get better.

I was just thinking about this myself. No predictions, but interested to see the outcome; especially against very good Ds the next 3 weeks.

I guarantee he outperforms Lee Evans 0 catches for 0 yards in the last game (he played for 2 QTRS.)

I also have money that he out performers Lee Evans 2.8 catches for 45 yards a game average this season.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yes.