Astrobot

1 5 Da'Quan Bowers DE34 Clemson or Marcell Dareus DE34 Alabama

2 37 Jake Locker QB Washington or Nate Solder OT Colorado

3 74 Dontay Moch OLB34 Nevada or Luke Stocker TE Tennessee

4 101 Matt Reynolds OT BYU or Jabaal Sheard OLB34 Pittsburgh

5 133 Mike McNeill TE Nebraska or Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

6 165 Greg Romeus OLB34 Pittsburgh or James Brewer OT Indiana

7 197 Terry Griffin DT34 Elizabeth City State or Kenny Rowe OLB34 Oregon

I used DraftTek's simulator and have posted the simulator's pick first, plus an attractive second choice, to get the Bills' positional needs ready for the December mock coming out this week. Our mock right now has BPA at each of the first 4 rounds and has Dareus picked first. Let me know which player you like, or offer another player.

Astro

I used DraftTek's simulator and have posted the simulator's pick first, plus an attractive second choice, to get the Bills' positional needs ready for the December mock coming out this week. Our mock right now has BPA at each of the first 4 rounds and has Dareus picked first. Let me know which player you like, or offer another player.

Astro

My preference is Newton with our first pick. But if we are going according to your board either of the first picks would be superb. The adding of the OT in the second round would be sound. In general, I like the concept of focusing on building up the lines and LB positions with less of a concentration on the skill positions.

Buddy Nix's first draft last year was nothing spectacular. That is fine with me. It was a solid draft with a lot of contributing players. The Spiller pick was a little controversial but I'm sure that next year he will demonstrate why he was picked so high.

Astro

I would really like fairly in the first roud. but based on your choices I would take

1 Dareus

2 solder

3 moch

4 reynolds

5 matthews

6 brewer

7 rowe

heavy on olineman . seeing how it workouts you could prob go D front 7 in round 2as well and pickup some solid right tackle prospects along the way.

I do like how you think in terms of OL and DL, but I've got a feeling that Da'Quan Bowers will be a beast in the NFL, so he might as well do his thing in Buffalo, right?? In your second mock choice, you have Casey Matthews on that one. he is also one of my favorites, going forward!! By the way, are you a Pitt Panther fan?? Romeus in one draft, Sheard in the other!!!

Astro

I like Bowers over Dareus because I think Bowers will play OLB in a 34. If not Bowers I would

rather have Fairly than Dareus although Dareus can definitely ball. I think Fairly is nastier

and sets an attitude with the defense on top of making plays.