Bills you want back

Hargrove, McGahee (because we wouldnt have wasted the 1st round pick on Martian Lynch), Winfield.

Loved big Pat, but he's too old now to want back.

Oh my God, did you just say you want McGahee back? What drugs are you on? That piece of garbage can die in a grease fire.

Oh my God, did you just say you want McGahee back? What drugs are you on? That piece of garbage can die in a grease fire.

Because he said Toronto and Miami have more going on than Buffalo? Im from Buffalo and I agree with him! But youre ok with Lynch's guns, drugs and hit and run? Lynch was no better than McGahee (probably worse) and because we needed a RB after shipping out McGahee, we took Lynch in the 1st RD. Probably have Timmons right now at LB, taken a few spots later by Steelers. :doh:

jim kelly, bruce smith... oh wait, do they still have to be playing?

Fletcher, TKO, clements, winfield, wire (i know the 4 are old, but they were awesome together and fun to watch)

I was going to say peters, but bell i think will turn out to be better then him, i honestly believe that

After watching Bell get dismantled yesterday, you ought to rethink that. Bills fans have cried and cried for a decade about how all they want is a left tackle. Finally make a star out of a tight end and can't wait to run him out of town because he wanted tackle money. Oops.

After watching Antoine and Pat school us again I wish we had them back. This got me thinking which Bills would you want back? Off the top of my head I would say them, John Wendling special teams superstar, Nate Clements and Jim Leonhard.

1. Trading Lamonica and Glenn Bass for Tom Flores and Art Powell. I want that trade back.

2. Letting Ahmad Raschad go because he wanted a $20,000 raise. That was a bad move.

3. Cutting Gary Anderson - that turned out to be a bad move too.

Oh well.

Pat Williams, Antoine Winfield, Jim Leonhard, and DEFINATELY Jabari Greer. Shouldve kept Greer and let McGee take a hike.

there was nothing wrong with McGee, epsecially back then, he was one of the best players on the team.

They should have kept Greer and not drafted McKelvin.