Favre is done

rocwocka

Good. Favre has become a joke and a shell of his former self. More recently, he's proven himself to be (or soon the NFLs investigation will prove that he is) a scumbag of a human being. Glad he didn't get concussed, but I certainly won't be sorry to see him go. And if he has played his final down, I'm glad that it was Buffalo that took him out.

I don't know that I would call him a scumbag of a human being. The girl is hot as hell and looks like she would be worth the trouble. That said he did not rape, coerce, or force sex on her like Ben the Rapist who is IMO a human scumbag. That Brett may or may not be faithful is nobody's concern but Brett's, Brett's wife's and the girl(s) in question. Personally I wish he had played his whole career in Buffalo.

He 'overcame' a throwing shoulder problem enough to kill the Jets season two years ago, so I wouldn't put anything past that self-serving dirtbag. I just hope the Vikings have enough class and sense to tell him they don't give a rat's ass about his 'streak' and that they are starting the team's best QB on Sunday: Tavaris Jackson.

F*#% Favre. I just hope this can be his fourth consecutive season of ending with an interception. Now there's a 'streak' we won't see anyone break for a long time!

Amen, brother.

If Favre is done for the year which between his injury and the way Jackson played, Brett's last pass as a Vike could be an int, just as his last pass as a Packer and as a Jet was. That's a pretty amazing streak.

I believe if he would have retired before this year it would have been the same thing, as he threw the INT in his last appearance in the playoffs last year.

Additionally, I believe his last throw as a Falcon was an INT, as well.

I don't know that I would call him a scumbag of a human being. The girl is hot as hell and looks like she would be worth the trouble. That said he did not rape, coerce, or force sex on her like Ben the Rapist who is IMO a human scumbag. That Brett may or may not be faithful is nobody's concern but Brett's, Brett's wife's and the girl(s) in question. Personally I wish he had played his whole career in Buffalo.

I think the majority of Favre loathers, me included, would not hate him at all if he finished his career with the Pack. I was a huge fan, but his "me first" attitude has been unreal. He is a media whore and I am glad the Pack pounded him 31 - 3 in what will be their final meeting.

I hope.

Edited by Marauder24