We didn't lost today because we're bad....

We lost because we were not mentally ready, and it was obvious. O-line played the worst game of the year in my opinion, and Mckelvin had his worst game as a pro. This is a young team, and a game like this was probably gonna happen after playing good football for the last 2 months. I really expected a game like this eventually. The important thing is how we bounce back next week against an improving browns team at home.

We lost because we were not mentally ready, and it was obvious. O-line played the worst game of the year in my opinion, and Mckelvin had his worst game as a pro. This is a young team, and a game like this was probably gonna happen after playing good football for the last 2 months. I really expected a game like this eventually. The important thing is how we bounce back next week against an improving browns team at home.

We have played competitive football over the last two months, I wouldn't necessarily call it good.

Their were tons of mental lapses from the coach on down.

Nice to Moats making a difference. When is the last time you have seen a Bill knock a QB out of the game?

Can't say Nix and Gailey get any type of endorsement when it seems as though they did very little preparation for the season.

I don't think they were mentally ready for the beginning of this season as well.

They have made more moves during the season than during the off season when most other teams are building their rosters.