Put up or shut up for Maybin

Our LB's are so pedestrian to sat the least, not sure why Maybin hasn't been in there anyway it's not like this is a shut down D. Same for Troup and Carrington atleast through injury Edwards is going to be forced to play some young guys. I've been impressed with the effort so far this year and the way Chan has changed the offense against one hell of a schedule. Defensively I haven't been as thrilled especially with the younger players not playing

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be overpaid in my proposed position but I think he could shovel the stands from here on out, clean up the lots after games, help sell Coors Light, or do the teams laundry. I must say he is the WORST draft pick in NFL history. I cannot think of any other 1st round blunder than him. Jauron should be seen by a psychiatrist. Brian Orakpo......OMFG......Brian Orakpo...............and we have Maybin walkin after every play like his lats dont allow his arms to fall. What a tool!

Imaginary lat syndrome... usually its limited to 140# high schoolers in underarmor

Actually it's the shoulder pads. His arms are too light for gravity to overcome the strength of the elastic straps, so consequently he looks a bird-man.