Chris Kelsay against GB: over/under 3.5 whiffed sacks

Big Turk

As a DE Kelsay has a pretty good knack for getting alone in the backfield with the QB, but he has an even greater knack of missing the sack. IMHO, this guy would have 10+ sacks every year if he could just make a basic tackle on the QB in the backfield, but he always misses...

How many whiffs does Kelsay have this week? Over/Under 3.5?

Edited by matter2003

Basic tackling is not possible when sacking a QB. a pass rush off the edge lends itself to getting from point A to point B in the shortest amount of time. One hard angle if you will. while the pass rusher "rushes" to this point the QB has many more options to "ole" him or dodge him using higher advantage point due to the D-lineman's lower pad level. Stationary prey that moves suddenly is harder to hunt bc the many movement options. whereas a running back has only three: left, right and through you. leverage comes into play as well when u see a QB escape bc they are on both feet while defenders are flying around or cannot gather themselves into the "break down" necessary to make a "basic tackle". I think Kelsay is a great rusher.

As a DE Kelsay has a pretty good knack for getting alone in the backfield with the QB, but he has an even greater knack of missing the sack. IMHO, this guy would have 10+ sacks every year if he could just make a basic tackle on the QB in the backfield, but he always misses...

How many whiffs does Kelsay have this week? Over/Under 3.5?

I'll bet my bank account Kelsay will have under 3.5 whiffs vs. Green Bay this week. I've never been so confident