Dwan Edwards to IR

papazoid

Gailey mentioned Reggie Corner also will be out awhile, so don't be surprised to see him put on IR soon

Also, McGee, who hasn't played a full game since early October looks to be the next IR victim. Our defense is slowly losing some key contributors, McGee, Corner, Dwan Edwards, Reggie Torbor.

Gailey mentioned Reggie Corner also will be out awhile, so don't be surprised to see him put on IR soon

Also, McGee, who hasn't played a full game since early October looks to be the next IR victim. Our defense is slowly losing some key contributors, McGee, Corner, Dwan Edwards, Reggie Torbor.

where you see about Corner? Troup is injured as well, dont know how bad

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/12/02/practice-update-55/

I honestly think Dwan Edwards is pretty crappy and hasn't made much of a difference.

Time for Carrington to step up baby

I don't agree with that. I think Edwards has been very solid and 3-4 DEs aren't supposed to make a ton of plays. Yet, he was 5th on the team in tackles. While it will be great for Carrington's development to get more reps, Edwards will be a very important part of this defense going forward.

Wrong Reggie, it's Torbor.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/01/reggie-torbor-out-indefinitely-with-shoulder-injured-against-ste/

"Starting linebacker Reggie Torbor is the latest casualty added to the list as the former New York Giant and Miami Dolphin's injured shoulder is worst than initially thought. He hurt it during the Steelers game last Sunday and Bills coach Chan Gailey said on Wednesday that it doesn't look like Torbor will be back anytime soon."

Make way for Maybin.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

I don't agree with that. I think Edwards has been very solid and 3-4 DEs aren't supposed to make a ton of plays. Yet, he was 5th on the team in tackles. While it will be great for Carrington's development to get more reps, Edwards will be a very important part of this defense going forward.

+1