Let's Go Patriots! Let's Go Dolphins!

stevestojan

Hold on there TH.  You've got a good team there, but they are not a standard by which all other teams and all other Sundays are measured.  You need to check your hat size there my friend.

155477[/snapback]

They're not? Winning 26 of their last 27 games isnt the standard by which all other teams must measure up to?

Well no me!

From now on, every post should be taken with the presumption that we are talking about the Bills winning out.

Thank you.

155368[/snapback]

Brass balls to presume we're winning out. I refuse to get that excited. That's the moment I get my ass handed to me by an unexpected loss. You know...like the one I watched Dallas hand to Seattle the other night. Like the one I saw Chicago hand to Minnesota last weekend.

You can only hit the ball that is in front of you.

are you f-cking kidding me? This is really gonna make me sick on Sunday.

Then again, even if Cinnci wins, it doesn't matter, right? I mean, we both cant win out, so all their other games don't matter to us, right?

Please tell me I really don't have to root for the Pats.

155122[/snapback]

And, HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hit Chad and Curtis so hard they watch the rest of the season from the bench.

Broncos, Jags are fading. There is still hope!

are you f-cking kidding me? This is really gonna make me sick on Sunday.

Then again, even if Cinnci wins, it doesn't matter, right? I mean, we both cant win out, so all their other games don't matter to us, right?

Please tell me I really don't have to root for the Pats.

155122[/snapback]

And, HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hit Chad and Curtis so hard they watch the rest of the season from the bench.

Broncos, Jags are fading. There is still hope!

They're not?    Winning 26 of their last 27 games isnt the standard by which all other teams must measure up to?

155620[/snapback]

To suggest that if your team is beaten that we can't beat that same team is foolishness and the height of arrogance. But you are Pats fans, it just comes with the territory. The game that counts is the next game, not the last game.

When you guys fall, you're gonna fall hard.

I'm rooting for Cincinnati this week.  That's good for Buffalo.  Cincinnati beats NE and Pittsburgh wins their next three, then common sense dictates Pittsburgh will rest a bunch of starters for their final game agains . . . Buffalo.  The heck with wnating all the starters there to make it a great game.  I want the circumstances that give the Bills the best chance o win.

155297[/snapback]

I don't they will give their starters a two week break if they secure homefield! It would be crazy for any team to do that now that parity is common place. Let's hope Pitt only plays their starters for the 1st half so we can win it in the end. :P

My main concern this weekend is the Bills. If they lose then it may be the end.

At the same time, I will be cheering for the Bears to beat the Jaguars, I will be cheering for the Giants to beat the Ravens, I will be cheering for the Steelers to beat the Jets, I will be cheering for the Dolphins to beat the Broncos, and yes I will be cheering for the Patriots to beat the Bengals.

Hey whatever helps the Bills out, I am all for it.

The Patriots are going to win the division, they do not matter to us anymore, we can not catch them. I do not want to see the Bengals the following week if they have a feeling of invincibility after winning two very big back-to-back road games. I want them deflated after losing to the defending champs.

That's it.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!