Kyle Williams

NaPolian8693

He is becoming an elite player and should make the pro bowl!

That may be a bit premature and I do not think many players from 2-9 teams go to the pro bowl.

And I also doubt many defensive linemen from teams ranked 32 against the run go either. But he certainly is having a good season so far.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Kyle Williams has had a great year and i agree he should be considered for the Pro Bowl. The question people might ask is how can a DT on the team who is worst against the run be on the Pro Bowl. The answers in the Bills case are 2:

1. The LB's stink as a team. Wrong attack angles when they attack and slow reactions

2. The DE's can't hold the corner. They get trapped inside far too easily.

That may be a bit premature and I do not think many players from 2-9 teams go to the pro bowl.

And I also doubt many defensive linemen from teams ranked 32 against the run go either. But he certainly is having a good season so far.

I get where you are coming from, but pro bowl nods are for the player not the team. Kyle has been an absolute monster this year and there is no reason he should not be in consideration for the pro bowl regardless of buffalo's record.