Chan Gailey......

Spiderweb

It’s been quite a while but I think I remember now.

This is what success looks like. It’s very easy on the eyes. This 2 and 9 looks like 9-2 to me. I’m excited for next year but can’t wait for next week. Thanks Chan.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only 7 teams have given up more sacks this year than the steelers. Big Ben always takes a lot of sacks, he had 50 last year, 50!

This would mean something to your arguement had the Bills only gotten 3 sacks, but they got 5 which would equate to 80 sacks on a season, 80!

That is a 60% increase, 60!

I had said this in an earlier post, I wasnt thrilled at all with the Hiring of Nix or Gailey. And after the jests laid the smack down on us I cant tell you how embarrassed I was. I don't know what he does behind scenes but he's done a great job of keeping these guys together and focused. It makes me think he will be able to manage a bunch of egos well when we finally have a few stars on the team. I love his press conferences. He's straight forward doesn't duck the tough questions and you see his emotion. You see his disgust over losing and doesn't believe in that moral victory stuff. Cowher supposedly reccomended him. Maybe Bill did us a favor. Im not sure how quickly it will happen but I think our future looks good with Chan as our HC

This is something that should give us all a great deal pride in this team:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c89067/article/spoiler-alert-bills-others-not-in-playoff-hunt-have-role-to-play?module=HP_cp2

Read the comments of some of the Steeler vets. Players can be added through the draft or FA to bolster positions on the team. Character and the will to fight can't be gotten as easily. Bills are finally going in the right direction in spite of their record. Gailey and his staff also have these young players improving which didn't happen under Jauron's watch as much if at all.

It's been quite a while but I think I remember now.

This is what success looks like. It's very easy on the eyes. This 2 and 9 looks like 9-2 to me. I'm excited for next year but can't wait for next week. Thanks Chan.

Late in the game and throughout OT I was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. My son asked what the matter was, as we'd come to laugh and expect some hi-jinxed jinx. It's because I'm believing again and thirst for wins for these guys and the way they ball.

Mostly, though, because it represented the very last hope for a non-losing season...

This team is showing signs of going in the right direction. While our O has gotten much better under CG, the D has gotten much worse.

This team is farther away from the playoffs than most think.

It's easier to turn a defense around than an offense. Yes, the Bills need a LOT of help with their front 7, but with a good draft, and (for a change) some decent FA signings, and this team could have a very good defense next year. If we ever get a consistent pass-rush, the secondary will start racking up INT's.

+ 10,000 wowo does this speak volumes - now if on the defense we could see the same results.

It will be interesting to see how the defensive rookies do down the stretch.