This is why we are 2-9

Bufcomments

Don't know about you guys but I'm mad. Mad that they are good enough to beat anybody they play, but find a way to lose.

No moral victories.... already seeing posts about Chan has this team playing better, Al Davis was right.... just win baby.

Tired of hearing about Kyle Williams for Pro Bowl when the Defense still cant stop the run. How is he going to the Pro bowl when they give up 150 or more a game on the ground??

Tired of hearing about Lil Donte getting a contract extension when he makes tackles 10 yrds down the field.

Why are we paying Lee Evans 9 mill a season but can't make a catch that can win you a game. When Fitz says Stevie is our go to guy... I think Lee should give back some the money he hasn't earned . David Nelson plays better than him. :wallbash:

Speaking of Stevie..he will be alright after he goes home and have a good cry.... he had his worst game of the season . But I still will take him over Lee anyday.

They had the Steelers beat. They clearly outplayed them in the second half. They have heart, character, still willing to fight. But I'm tired of losing, watching them every week find a way to lose.

You can easily see they are better coached football team.

Bottom line is they are 2-9. They just don't have enough talent yet. If they can get 2 or 3 more impact players like Troy P that can take over a game, we will be on to something .

But until then...we will watch them lose games they can win.

Buddy please hurry... we cant deal with this too much longer.

OK done venting :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mad. Mad that they are good enough to beat anybody they play, but find a way to lose.

Dude, we're NOT good enough. This team is playing above their pay grade right now.

Dude, we're NOT good enough. This team is playing above their pay grade right now.

They are good enough to outplay Balt, Pittsburg..the better teams in the league.

If they are playing above the paygrade that's coaching . They have some solid coaches, we need better players at 2 key places, DE and LB. They hang with these teams and hand them games , that what pissing me off.

The Bills have too many guys that basically do nothing: Too numberous to list, but I'll start with Kelsay, Whitner, Evans.

And more guys that can lose you a game than win you a game: See Leodis McLuvin.

:unsure:

Dude, we just BEAT a championship team and still lined ourselves up for a great draft pick. I'll take my moral victory.

Same here.

Dude, we just BEAT a championship team and still lined ourselves up for a great draft pick. I'll take my moral victory.

First of all we lost lol.

Secondly moral victories dont count. Dallas game , NE game last year, Baltimore, Steelers this year??

Fu@@ a moral victory. :)

The Bills have too many guys that basically do nothing: Too numberous to list, but I'll start with Kelsay, Whitner, Evans.

Diagree. Kelsay played greattoday at DE though missed a few opportunities ro sack Rothlesbereger. McKelvin almost ran a KO back all the way except one of our guys knocked him down. McKelvin gives us life on KO returns again., Jackson and Fitz played great. Stevie wonder came down to earth, but we are competitive right now. We just need a large strong saftey, 2 OLBS and 2 OTs and a TE and we will be better next year. Hail Fitz!!

Ask someone who went through the 86 and 87 seasons. Teams go through this while they turn things around. Have a drink and relax.

PTR

I went through those as well but you have to admit this is different.

Drinking is the only way I can stand a Bills game..ok I will have another.

Diagree. Kelsay played greattoday at DE though missed a few opportunities ro sack Rothlesbereger. McKelvin almost ran a KO back all the way except one of our guys knocked him down. McKelvin gives us life on KO returns again., Jackson and Fitz played great. Stevie wonder came down to earth, but we are competitive right now. We just need a large strong saftey, 2 OLBS and 2 OTs and a TE and we will be better next year. Hail Fitz!!

McLoving ran over his teammate instead of sidestepping him.....wonder if C.J scores on that play??

This is why they are 2-9.. :wallbash:

the bengals are a championship team? detroit?

I didn't say we won, I said we beat them.

First of all we lost lol.

Secondly moral victories dont count. Dallas game , NE game last year, Baltimore, Steelers this year??

Fu@@ a moral victory. :)

Who are you to say they don't count? Isn't that a subjective choice by the individual wanting to be positive?

I went through those as well but you have to admit this is different.

It wasn't different. You just forgot. We used to piss games away all the time. Coming close is always better than getting your a$$ handed to you week after week. if you don't agree then you never played.

PTR

It wasn't different. You just forgot. We used to piss games away all the time. Coming close is always better than getting your a$$ handed to you week after week. if you don't agree then you never played.

PTR

Wrong...

dude I played in both high school and college...

The close ones hurt way more than getting blown out....when u get blow out you know ..hey the team was just better than us.

You lose games like this you say we lost it instead of winning...which plain sucks.

all I'm saying is tired of watching them lose like this...10 yrs a long time :wallbash: ..going on 11...

Wrong...

dude I played in both high school and college...

The close ones hurt way more than getting blown out....when u get blow out you know ..hey the team was just better than us.

You lose games like this you say we lost it instead of winning...which plain sucks.

all I'm saying is tired of watching them lose like this...10 yrs a long time :wallbash: ..going on 11...

You have only 2 choices of action:

1. Stop watching

2. Stop complaining and relax

Bitching and moaning from the fans doesnt change anything. Ever. Anywhere.

We've shown some major improvement in what was already a dead, horrible season.

Moving on to next week!

Kelsay had the biggest sack of the game, evans have a huge fumble save, whitner had plenty of huge stops. Granted Evans had a huge screw up today, but saying these players do nothing is just untrue. Even Stroud who has sucked all season had a few good plays.

This team just made a lot of mistakes today. Coaching can fixes that. This team seems to improve every week, so I would assume that these mistakes can be fixed. We obviously need upgrades at DE, DT (stroud), and OLB. And Kelsay should be a rotational guy only, but doubt that will happen.

The real reason we are 2-9 is:

-We have a super tough schedule

-Players have been getting evaluated/tested

-The maybin pick still sucks and will probably always suck barring some miricle

-The oline needed time to adjust

-Green was our RT in the begining

-Trent edwards started 2 games

-our run D is the worst ever

-can't decide on a defensive scheme

-Kelsey was useless whenever he was used as a OLB

-Couldn't get any pass rush until we stuck more to a 4-3 scheme to use Kyle williams the way he should be used

-We have no tight end

-Our kicker missed a kick he should have made in the KC game

-The patriots* probably cheated anyway

-There is a losing mentality for the team in general

-Stupid fans keep praying for the 1st overall pick, no matter the cost

-George Edwards

-Spiller learning slower than expected

and the list goes on and on. There are plenty of issues with this team. But whitner, kelsey, and evans contribute to this team. They aren't studs, they will never sniff a probowl, but they contribute. Ridding them will only create holes. Rid of players like maybin, stroud, etc first.

Tired of hearing about Lil Donte getting a contract extension when he makes tackles 10 yrds down the field.

To think, someone in the secondary making tackles 10 yards down the field. We should just move all of our DBs up to the LOS and just let all the recievers run wild. At least it will stop the run!