Nice...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the world hq for peta in downtown norfolk has atop it a big bunny looking statue

i've wanted for some time to get a group of real estate investors together to purchase one of the nearby buildings and place atop it a statue of a hunter in orange cammies pointing a shotgun at the peta building

the world hq for peta in downtown norfolk has atop it a big bunny looking statue

i've wanted for some time to get a group of real estate investors together to purchase one of the nearby buildings and place atop it a statue of a hunter in orange cammies pointing a shotgun at the peta building

154180[/snapback]

I'm in. I'm sure we could get ALOT of people involved.

ROAD TRIP!

And this one is close for me for a change.

All bunnies must die.

154189[/snapback]

i'll keep ya in mind and send ya the info next year when local morning guys "tommy and rumble" host their annual fishing tournament...right in front of peta :blink:

Ok, this is funny:

Here's a tip on adjusting to life at New York University: The Big Apple is not the Yukon—you don't need to look like Bigfoot in order to fit in.

CW

154175[/snapback]

They look like a couple of crack hos. They ARE pretty, right? Why do they choose to look so skanky?

154180[/snapback]

Sounds like a job for IBP.

I hear Mission Impossible music as we speak.

Oh, for the good old days. Most no one here knows of what we speak.

154231[/snapback]

Good times. One of these days, we need to resurrect it, just to have a little fun.

154180[/snapback]

Shows you the status of PETA...they moved out of their building in Norfolk and moved world HQ to a large 6 bedroom house in Norfolk