Harbaugh/Kelly Grudge

stony

Not to defend Harbaugh, but I broke my hand on a guy's face one time, and I don't think anyone who saw us the next day would say he got the better end of it.

not that i claim to be a tough guy, but if you break your hand punching someone in the face, you don't know how to punch properly, or at least had bad form in that one instance

Yeah, just like Jim Everett went after Jim Rome. Whose corner were you in then? C'mon, the guy stood up for himself. Kelly can be a tool sometimes. Just because I love the team and him for all the great memories of the 90s, doesn't mean I can't be objective about his behavior.

huh? i'm not in anyone's corner...just an observation of the humourous irony of the situation...not saying kelly was or wasn't out of line

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how poorly Kelly has treated his wife and other women, it is amazing he is still held in such high esteem by some in the Buffalo community, especially since he was hung-over for many of those four super bowl chokes

Edited by sleaky72

All this is pure speculation. I haven't heard Luck or Harbuagh or Luck's father or anybody but Cowherd (I think Cowherd is VERY good at what he does, but I don't agree with some of his opinions. I don't think he is a D-bag just because he panders to large markets, I just think his views are skewed and he has to

fill lots of airtime every weekday).

I haven't heard anything from Harbaugh in many years about this "feud" with Kelly, so it's sounds funny for someone to talk about how he needs to let it go!

It's unlikely that Luck will come out for this draft regardless of who has the first pick.

It's also unlikely (to me) that the Bills are gonna have the first pick overall.

Edited by Matthews' Bag