Ryan Mallett Sucks - Exhibit A: Aaron Murray

ajzepp

Good reading comprehension.

People that use the word "!@#$tard" should be neutered. I expect you have reported yourself to the proper authorities and will have your ovaries or testes removed.

You respond to my initial post (after being a complete douche in the beginning of your post) by saying my views are irrelevant because Mallett and Murray aren't in the same draft, and you feel I'm the one with the reading comprehension issue? Your entire post was one of the most idiotic responses I've ever read...I was just being nice by calling you a fuktard.

That's pretty much the sort of response you can probably expect when you're unable to respond as a mature adult and without making homosexual jokes about the person you're responding to. Keep up the good work and you probably won't be posting much of anything around these parts anymore.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You respond to my initial post (after being a complete douche in the beginning of your post) by saying my views are irrelevant because Mallett and Murray aren't in the same draft, and you feel I'm the one with the reading comprehension issue? Your entire post was one of the most idiotic responses I've ever read...I was just being nice by calling you a fuktard.

That's pretty much the sort of response you can probably expect when you're unable to respond as a mature adult and without making homosexual jokes about the person you're responding to. Keep up the good work and you probably won't be posting much of anything around these parts anymore.

I'm sorry you had an irrelevant OP.

Does this make you feel better:

The Bills have to make a draft decision in the 2011 draft. Mallet isn't "clutch" compared to John Elway either. Plus as Georgia fan I'm sure you love most Arkansas players.

Sure Murray may be a swell kid but he won't be in the draft that is why the comparisons are irrelevant.

Mallet may not be in the 2011 draft either.

If Murray and Mallet both come out for the 2012 draft then this is some good analysis. Thanks.

I've watched 75% of all of Arkansas games and if you think Mallet is scattered arm nearly as close Fitzpatrick you are watching a different Arkansas team.

This would be the Arkansas Razorbacks that Malllet plays for.

Nope, same team. We are watching the same game and see different things. My standards for accuracy are at the level needed for NFL success. Yours must not be.

Agree to disagree I guess?

I'm sorry you had an irrelevant OP.

Does this make you feel better:

You sure that's how you want to leave it, man? Since you got rid of the homosexual stuff, maybe you want to add something racial and pick up from where you left off in one of your other brilliant contributions from this thread? You're on a roll, brother! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next!

Edited by ajzepp

Nope, same team. We are watching the same game and see different things. My standards for accuracy are at the level needed for NFL success. Yours must not be.

Agree to disagree I guess?

I agree with that.

Everyone is entitled to a different view.

Mallet is definitely an unknown quantity, and the same film can be viewed differently through different looking glasses.

I see potential with a lack of durability.

I do maintain that it is possible he may be less accurate in the NFL than his 67% BCS completion percentage shows but he is not as scatter armeded as Fitzy, and I like Fitzy alot. Like much more than the average Bills fan. I think Fitzy will be a great starter for 2011.

I'm sorry I mis-typed. I meant to type "ajzepp eats doo-doo at recess"

Way to stay on topic genius.

Which topic were we on again?

I tell you what...you take the last word, man. That's the least I can do. Besides, I have all sorts of other completely irrelevant posts to make on here...lots to do!

Which topic were we on again?

I tell you what...you take the last word, man. That's the least I can do. Besides, I have all sorts of other completely irrelevant posts to make on here...lots to do!

Sorry I forgot about you're reading comprehension.

We were talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick's inaccuracy vs. Ryan Mallet's inaccuracy.

I maintain Ryan Mallet is more accurate and has a higher potential than Ryan Fitzpatrick but that's IMO.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

I don't know if anyone is watching this SF v. St.L game, but Troy Smith must have been just about ready to go postal on his teammates and/or the officials. Not only was a Nate "Playmaker" Clements INT called back, but then the offense had THREE TDs called back because of penalties. The guy responded by making some real nice throws, though, and eventually got his TD to Crabtree.

You mean clutch like when Mallett drove down the Feild to beat Georgia. Hmmmm......

No, beating teams you are supposed to beat is NOT what I mean. Georgia is an average team with a stud WR and an overachieving freshman QB. Obviously Mallett puts up huge numbers against equal or inferior opponents. My agrument is that he is not a BIG GAME QB. He does not raise his game against superior opponents.

If you go back through the thread, you'll see that last year's bowl game was even brought up. He was apparently 0 for 13 on 3rd down in that game (i.e. a "big game" situation). Can you imagine if a Bills QB was 0 for 13 on 3rd down? He'd be CRUCIFIED on here, man!

Right now, Ralph Wilson is on record saying he wants a QB and Buddy Nix is on record saying best player available. This could be interesting.

The clown owner's history of injecting himself in the drafting process and football operation has been very damaging. Just look at the team's record over the past decade. The Bills are what they are because he is a buffoon. I just wish he would stop interfering.

I don't know if anyone is watching this SF v. St.L game, but Troy Smith must have been just about ready to go postal on his teammates and/or the officials. Not only was a Nate "Playmaker" Clements INT called back, but then the offense had THREE TDs called back because of penalties. The guy responded by making some real nice throws, though, and eventually got his TD to Crabtree.

I know!!!

Troy Smith is a gamer. If he didn't get some kind of crazy infection he would have been the starter in B-more while Flacco "developed".

I'm glad he is finally getting some deserved PT.

Watch this Arkansas Team Folks...Just go back and watch the Games this year...This IS NOT a Team on par with Alabama and Auburn in overall talent but Mallett has elevated this Team with his presence and it's as clear as day...Just watch them and tell me you can't see it...It's tangible... B-)

In every Auburn game against top tier SEC talent in which he has played Newton indisputably was the most influential and best player on the field.

Newton is a HUGE risk up top (Top 5-10) but I think in the end he could be a better version of Vince Young...And I have NO idea what that ends up being...But nonetheless... B-)

I agree that Newton would be a top tier first round risk. I have not espoused drafting him at such a lofty draft position. Saying that CM could be a better version of Vince Young is a strong endorsement of taking Newton with a mid and lower first round pick or at the top of the second round if he is available.

Edited by JohnC

In every Auburn game against top tier SEC talent in which he has played Newton indisputably was the most influential and best player on the field.

I agree that Newton would be a top tier first round risk. I have not espoused drafting him at such a lofty draft position. Saying that CM could be a better version of Vince Young is a strong endorsement of taking Newton with a mid and lower first round pick or at the top of the second round if he is available.

Seriously????

I think Newton's a recidivist thug, and has a better chance of being the next Jamarcus Russell than Vince Young.

Now Oregon's Darron Thomas...there's a talent worth waiting to draft.

I do maintain that it is possible he may be less accurate in the NFL than his 67% BCS completion percentage shows but he is not as scatter armeded as Fitzy, and I like Fitzy alot. Like much more than the average Bills fan. I think Fitzy will be a great starter for 2011.

There are some similarities in that Fitz and Mallett both have Sasquatch-like attributes - maybe Mr. Wonderlic can teach Mr. Rocket-Launcher how to read NFL defenses for a season or two.

The clown owner's history of injecting himself in the drafting process and football operation has been very damaging. Just look at the team's record over the past decade. The Bills are what they are because he is a buffoon. I just wish he would stop interfering.

I have my suspicions as to exactly how it will go down, but I may yet be surprised.

Maylock is the guy I listen to when it comes to draft.....god was he right about Maybin

He got that one right and even thought Orakpo would be good, but said that

Robert Ayers, DE, TEnn would be the best defensive player from the '09 draft.

He missed that one unless the kid impeoves, a lot. 14 tackle 0 sacks last year and

14 tackles and 1.5 sacks this. A virtual stud compared to Maybin, but not nearly the best D player.

Okay guys, here we go...the GREAT Ryan "Drew Numba 2" Mallett...start of the 3rd quarter against a team that they should beat...down by 4 pts (17-21)...what WILL he do???? Will he find a way to actually be productive in the 4th quarter against a decent team and win the game?

Dude, be careful with your soap box. He may very well end up a Bill, and then what? Are you going to be "one of those posters" with an ax to grind, wanting the team to fail, predicting it without giving the kid a chance to even have an NFL career?

He's had enough great games, and mistakes, and then big plays from learning from those mistakes, to be given a chance, IMO. The physical and, I believe, mental skills are there to translate to the pros.

I've switched from Mallett to Luck as my personal favorite, but I'd still be happy if we landed Mallett. Especially with Gailey around.

Okay guys, here we go...the GREAT Ryan "Drew Numba 2" Mallett...start of the 3rd quarter against a team that they should beat...down by 4 pts (17-21)...what WILL he do???? Will he find a way to actually be productive in the 4th quarter against a decent team and win the game?

Are you watching the game or just the score?

What specifically is your beef with him?

Jarius Right dropped a touchdown pass right before half, or atleast a 1st and goal at the 1, then a false start to force a 3rd and long.

He looks good.

It doesn't have to be Luck or Mallet. Both can be good pro prospects.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood