G.B. Releases Harris

T master

We just lost Davis & Roscoe , could another veteran CB on Defense make our D more feared, and seeing as Mcgee has been hurt a lot the last 2 years would this be a good move for us ???

Harris was a above average player for G.B. but i don't know his age or his injury status so i'm just going on what i've seen out of him in the past .

Although i may regret this i'm depending on other Bills fans to make a decision for myself .

So what say you Bills Fans ?????? :thumbsup: or :thumbdown:

We just lost Davis & Roscoe , could another veteran CB on Defense make our D more feared, and seeing as Mcgee has been hurt a lot the last 2 years would this be a good move for us ???

Harris was a above average player for G.B. but i don't know his age or his injury status so i'm just going on what i've seen out of him in the past .

Although i may regret this i'm depending on other Bills fans to make a decision for myself .

Can he rush the qb?

More feared? They are not feared at all!

Expressed mathematically:

More x 0 = 0

More feared? They are not feared at all!

Expressed mathematically:

More x 0 = 0

'More' is an additive expression, not a multiplicative, hence:

More + 0 = More

...And I say no to picking him up.

Edited by kdub