No Pass Rush...

ShipUPride

I need to vent for a minute. I am tired of seeing these threads calling out our DB's and Safety's (except for Whitner, with those I agree whole-heartedly).

The fact is, without a pass rush, no DB's in the league can hang with a receiver for 5-8 seconds! I guarantee with an acquisition or two to bolster if not create a pass rush, our DB's will look great again!

At this point in time, the biggest needs on this team is a stud pass rushing WLB and stud LOT (move Bell over to RT after Rookie is ready).

Thank you...

/rant

While there's no question a pass rush would greatly help our secondary, there is no question they aren't playing as well as last year. Perhaps it's the schemes the DC is calling but you can't just give them a free pass because the opposing QB has plenty of time to throw.. They still have chances to make plays, and are still choking them up.

The secondary is not playing up to par.

I need to vent for a minute. I am tired of seeing these threads calling out our DB's and Safety's (except for Whitner, with those I agree whole-heartedly).

The fact is, without a pass rush, no DB's in the league can hang with a receiver for 5-8 seconds! I guarantee with an acquisition or two to bolster if not create a pass rush, our DB's will look great again!

At this point in time, the biggest needs on this team is a stud pass rushing WLB and stud LOT (move Bell over to RT after Rookie is ready).

Thank you...

/rant

I've tried making this point before too but no one will accept it. People really underestimate how much losing Schobel hurt us.

Thank you...

/rant

New scheme and unbelieveably a worse pass rush than last year, you are 100% on the money. Opposing QBs have WAY WAY WAY too much time to throw.

And all that is fine and well! But look at Mckelvin yesterday! Wtf was he doing besides missing tackles and getting burnt!! He has never lived up to the 11th over all pick! I'm tired of it! But he does need to be back there on kick returns! He did more in his rookie year than spiller is doing in his!

And all that is fine and well! But look at Mckelvin yesterday! Wtf was he doing besides missing tackles and getting burnt!! He has never lived up to the 11th over all pick! I'm tired of it! But he does need to be back there on kick returns! He did more in his rookie year than spiller is doing in his!

McKelvin did have a bad game yesterday -- one of the worst I've seen him play. Overall he has not been bad this year on the corner. He's been as good as anyone else -- of course not sure that says alot. I liked Drayton Florence last year -- he's not playing as well this year. The lack of pass rush plus the fact we need to sell out in order to stop the run are both factors in making the d-backs look bad this year.

Look my fellow bills family....

I understand how this season is wearing on people...and I know we are all frustrated. But some of the posts put on this board are just getting worse and worse.....

CJ Spiller a bust? I mean....seriously come on.

Secondary not good? Guys....we went away from the cover 2 and are playing more man......your secondar is DEAD without a pass rush....QB's are sitting back there with ALL DAY to throw because we have the worst set of starting LB's in the league......they dont get pressure and they dont fill gaps to stop the run.

People all down on Fitz....we are not even IN THAT GAME yesterday without him....how many key 3rd down conversitons has he made...how many dropped balls by receivers......who is that QB actually throwing at the end zone this year? What has his protection been like? How many times has he kept drives alive with his feet?

Please....PLEASE for my own sanity please stop with this stuff......